Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ursalink

KH-III Re:MIND - Extended/changed scenes?

Guys, I think I have a few clues about the changes that Re:MIND could give us in KH-III's story. I believe there are quite a great number of scenes that could be changed or extended. These are some examples:  

+ Toy Box: The scene that was apparently cut from the demo years ago, where Rex mentions that Donald and Goofy were "Yozora's super sidekicks, Magia and Aegis". I don't get why they cut this scene, unless it has a bigger importance for the future.   

+ Olympus: The last scene, where Saix says "May your heart..."; I believe this scene will be extended to show us the scene of the trailer where he's talking with Luxord. I mean, it's pretty obvious the scene must happen right there.   

+ Keyblade Graveyard: We will have a lot of scenes in particular, but I have one in mind. It was said that, when Sora called Xion's name with Roxas' voice, Xion's current heart left Sora's body and entered inside Xion's new Replica body. I believe we will have a scene where we will see this clearly, and an effect where, the moment Xion's heart enter in her new body, she will suffer flashbacks from her "previous lifes". That could explain why she's suddenly suffering a breakdown.   

Do you have any suspiction about where else we could have an extended scene of this story?

5 minutes ago, Zach2 said:

I hope we see more on how Sora saves Kairi 

Considering that happens during the scenes from the ending, I doubt we will have such luck. I do hope, however, that we will understand where Sora went after he disappeared. It has no sense, but it seems he was sent inside the virtual world of the game "Verum Rex". 

Well, Nomura said that the dive to the heart in KH3 actually takes place at the end of KH3, right after Sora disappears. I assume that that's where he went to to save Kairi, and that the Verum Rex world is in an alternate worldline. They mentioned them so much in the reports that I assume it has to be what the next game's about. It sounds like it's a slightly more magical word for alternate timeline, and this would explain why the shibuya he's in isn't Neku's shibuya.

I think they'd also have opportunities to add in some boss battles, like in pirates when you board Luxord's ship and he vanishes leaving you to fight heartless and nobodies.

Your suggestions for additions sound reasonable enough. Though I don't see much point in them adding that dialog back to the Toy Box world, unless they're planting seeds for a later game by establishing parallels.

I low key hope that the secret episode in the Re:Mind DLC will be Sora going after Kairi. It seems like such a weird thing to side step and immediately resolve, it could have actually served as a set up for a game (we've gotten games out of less)

On 7/9/2019 at 9:40 PM, adrianxxii said:

Your suggestions for additions sound reasonable enough. Though I don't see much point in them adding that dialog back to the Toy Box world, unless they're planting seeds for a later game by establishing parallels.

I low key hope that the secret episode in the Re:Mind DLC will be Sora going after Kairi. It seems like such a weird thing to side step and immediately resolve, it could have actually served as a set up for a game (we've gotten games out of less)

I understand your point, pal. However, I truly believe that dialogue in Toy Box has to be added; mainly because it gives more info about the mysteries around Verum Rex.   

Anyway, I have been checking all the scenes of KH-III, trying to identify a potencial place for new scenes to be introduced in Re.MIND. I have some potential places, following the story AFTER the Olympus; because we know Xigbar's scene "May your heart..." is where his conversation with Luxord happens. Let's see:  

1º) Dark World: First, a prolonged scene with Riku and his Replica reuniting. Second, a scene showing us how Riku Replica takes Riku's broken Keyblade for himself and, somehow, it is repaired.   

2º) The Mysterious Tower: A scene where we see Sora returning to this place; and probably, this world becoming playable as it was going to be originally in the trailers. A possible Flashback of Eraqus' death and Ventus reacting inside Sora. A scene showing the creation of Mickey and Riku's new Keyblades.   

3º) Twilight Town: Something else during the moments where the Nobodies appear for the first time and when the Demon Tide retreats.   

4º) The Secret Forest: A proper introduction of this mysterious world, giving it its own "title". Probably a scene where Riku and Mickey bring the new suits for Kair and Axel.   

5º) Radiant Garden: An introduction for the world, alongside a "title". Something else to show how Dilan takes Riku and Mickey to the place where Aqua disappeared.   

6º) Toy Box: Possibly a different trailer of Verum Rex, or an extended one. (If this is a "Final Mix", they could have more details). Also, new scenes when they are in the videogame section in general; probably to reveal more info about the game's characers. Also, maybe a scene with a vision Sora has when he gets in or out the game. Maybe a vision with Wreck-It Ralph and the recent events in KH:UX and Ralph's world.   

7º) Part of the conversation through the Gummiphone with Riku and King Mickey could be expanded, probably the part where Mickey mentions "one of the members of the Organization".   

8º) Kingdom of Corona: The scene of Mother Gothel's eyes turning pink when she sees Marluxia. (I believe that should be explained). The scene where Sora falls sleep because of Marluxia could be a moment to give another "vision" for Sora. Finally, just lik in Olympus, maybe the last scene with Maleficent and Pete could be extended.   

9º) Riku and Mickey's conversation with Ienzo in Radiant Garden could be extended. The same thing could happen in the Keyblade Graveyard's scene with Saix and Vexen, probably revealing their secret plan to bring back Xion.   

10º) Monstropolis: I believe a scene where Sora hears that Boo comes from "another world" should be considered to appear. Also, when Sora face Vanitas, an extended scene should appear to reveal more details or something. (Not to mention the fact that, when Sully throws Vanitas through different worlds, we can see clearly is through several worlds in the game: Arandelle, Kingdom of Corona, San Fransokyo and, probably, Toy Box).   

I'm still checking the whole story, but I think this is enough for the time being. 

Finally!! I was starting to think nobody was going to comment anything else here. OK, let's continue about with suspections about where we could have more new scenes:  

+ Dark World: The scene with Aqua and Ansem the Wise is out of place, since chronologically, it should happen right before the first scene with Riku and Mickey in the Dark World. I believe this part should be extended with something like Riku and Mickey wondering what it could happen to Aqua; possibly all while they prepare their new Keyblades. Something between the first conversation of Aqua and Ansem the Wise, and the appearance of Ansem SOD should be, should also happen.   

+ 100 Acre Wood: Not sure. Maybe a bonus scene where Merlin talk with Sora about the progress of Kairi and Axel during their training.   

+ Arendelle: Not sure about this one. Maybe one scene to explain how Sora felt Anna's pain when she was hit by Elsa's magic by accident. Another one could be right after Larxene leaves the world saying "We are ready now".   

+ Mysterious Tower: Some scene before Sora's team arriving to inform right after Arendelle, when Sora says they are sorry for being late.   

+ Keyblade Graveyard: An extention of the scene involving the "Secret of the 4", meaning why the Organization chose Luxord, Larxene, Demyx and Marluxia for their ranks. (Obviously, is because their old lives in KH UX).   

+ The Caribbean: No one clear. Maybe an extention of a scene with Luxord? This could give us more hints about his "past live".   

+ The Secret Forest: No sure, maybe a scene with Kairi receiving her new clothes from Merlin?  

+ Dark World: An extention of the scene of Riku and King Mickey vs the Demon Tower? Maybe show us how they arrived to the Dark World and this fight started.   

+ Twilight Town: Something else to gives more information about the mysterius girl that Ansem SOD and Ansem the Wise were talking about. Also, some more hints of Vexen's secret plot to help Sora's team, and probably revive Xion.   

+ San Fransokyo: Nothing, except maybe an extention of the scene with Maleficent and Pete meeting Dark Riku.   

+ Dark World: A scene showing us how Riku Replica got Riku's old Keyblade and repaired it, and maybe an extention of how Sora saved Aqua in the end.   

+ Radiant Garden: An extended conversation between Vexen and Demyx, and something else revealing us more details in the scene with Ansem the Wise's return, and the Replica Demyx brought to the laboratory.   

+ Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure: Maybe a scene with Sora's team back to the Mysterious Tower right after rescuing Aqua. Also, and extention of Sora's moment when he awoke Ventus.   

+ "Reunions": These scenes are already long, but we could have even longer versions. One of them could be when everyone is together at the Mysterious Tower. In Aqua and Ven's scene, Ven mentioned "People he didn't recognize", which could be the main characters from KH UX. The scene with Maleficent and Pete could give us more hints about where the accursed box really is. Finally, Axel and Saix's scene could give more information about the mysterious girl; or Saix give us a hint about his secret plan to bring back Xion.   

+ Keyblade Graveyard: Nothing interesting between their first arrive until the tragic moment. The flashback scene with young Eraqus and Xehanort could be extended, to explain from where came the 7 extra white pieces from the light side.   

+ The Final World: Some other star that Sora can talk? His conversation with Namine could be extended, and show us the scene from the KH Concerts where Namine contacted with Terra's Lingering Will. In case the anonimous star that Sora talks is actually Strelitzia, we could get more info from her? Finally, Chirity could make more references about his old owner, Ventus.   

+ "The Worlds": Nothing important, really. Except maybe Toy Box's part could give another hint about Verum Rex. And in San Fransokyo, an extention of Young Xehanort's mysterious words.   

Well, this is all for now. I still have to analyse the final battles; and by the look of the trailer, it looks like we will have a lot of them here. 

On 7/5/2019 at 1:53 AM, Ursalink said:

Guys, I think I have a few clues about the changes that Re:MIND could give us in KH-III's story. I believe there are quite a great number of scenes that could be changed or extended. These are some examples:  

+ Toy Box: The scene that was apparently cut from the demo years ago, where Rex mentions that Donald and Goofy were "Yozora's super sidekicks, Magia and Aegis". I don't get why they cut this scene, unless it has a bigger importance for the future.   

+ Olympus: The last scene, where Saix says "May your heart..."; I believe this scene will be extended to show us the scene of the trailer where he's talking with Luxord. I mean, it's pretty obvious the scene must happen right there.   

+ Keyblade Graveyard: We will have a lot of scenes in particular, but I have one in mind. It was said that, when Sora called Xion's name with Roxas' voice, Xion's current heart left Sora's body and entered inside Xion's new Replica body. I believe we will have a scene where we will see this clearly, and an effect where, the moment Xion's heart enter in her new body, she will suffer flashbacks from her "previous lifes". That could explain why she's suddenly suffering a breakdown.   

Do you have any suspiction about where else we could have an extended scene of this story?

The recent announcement of DLC Version 1.07 makes me think these scenes are the ones that will affected with its "Main story update". Don't you think?