Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Delenn Deszcz

Which Generation of Pokemon Was Your Favorite?

Which Generation of Pokemon Was Your Favorite?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which Generation of Pokemon Was Your Favorite?

• Gen 1 (Kanto Region)
    • Gen 2 (Johto Region)
    • Gen 3 (Hoenn Region)
    • Gen 4 (Sinnoh Region)
    • Gen 5 (Unova Region)
    • Gen 6 (Kalos Region)
    • Gen 7 (Alola Region)

Did you guys see that new Pokemon trailer? Talking about it with the social media team brought us on the discussion about what our favorite generation was, and we decided to ask you guys the same thing for today's poll! So! What's your favorite gen? 

I’ve been with Pokémon (at least the films) since the beginning till around mid Gen 4. But my fav will have to be around Gen 3. I thought the world building on theses massive legendaries like Arceus was really cool to witness. The gen also confirmed my absolute favorite Pokémon name Darkrai. 

2 hours ago, Delenn Deszcz said:

Did you guys see that new Pokemon trailer? Talking about it with the social media team brought us on the discussion about what our favorite generation was, and we decided to ask you guys the same thing for today's poll! So! What's your favorite gen? 

why dont you join us in the sword and shield thread

anyway im gonna go with all of them

For me, Gen 3 definitely has to be my favorite! The Hoenn region is probably among the best of the regions I've played through. Not only was it expansive, there was so much to do and so much to explore! I also loved the Pokemon contests and the Pokemon designs for Gen 3 are the best looking, in my opinion! 

Gen 4, the Sinnoh region, is also among my favorites! For the same reasons as Hoenn! :3