Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
matteso586

Theory About The Dive Into The Heart Tutorial

As the title suggests.

The tutorial section at the beginning was actually set in the present. Everything from Sora's departure to Olympus, to the disastrous battle with Terra-Xehanort and the Demon Tide was a flashback. In fact, the seven hearts the voiceless narrator is referring to Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Riku, Lea, Aqua, and Ven. And the voiceless narrator could be Kairi's heart.

That could work, the whole thing about seven hearts to save was never really made clear. Because at the start of the game there were only Ven, Terra, Aqua, Naminé, Roxas and Xion, who in need of saving, Axel was already save and I don't think Ansem would be counted.

The game was pretty vague with when that dive took place. I remember reading that the statement "They can take your world. etc" Is reflective of his mindset at the end of the game, so maybe the dive that comes after is also out of order. I can't really imagine which seven hearts would need saving after KH3, but there are seven friends in need of saving at the point you suggested.

27 minutes ago, adrianxxii said:

That could work, the whole thing about seven hearts to save was never really made clear. Because at the start of the game there were only Ven, Terra, Aqua, Naminé, Roxas and Xion, who in need of saving, Axel was already save and I don't think Ansem would be counted.

The game was pretty vague with when that dive took place. I remember reading that the statement "They can take your world. etc" Is reflective of his mindset at the end of the game, so maybe the dive that comes after is also out of order. I can't really imagine which seven hearts would need saving after KH3, but there are seven friends in need of saving at the point you suggested.

you forgot namine