Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
EliDZ

Xemnas's Hidden Agenda Uncovered.

Back in KH2 it appeared Xemnas wasn't really in it for giving the nobodies a heart. 358/2 Days came out and it confirmed Xemnas did have a secret agenda. The DDD came around we learn the true goal of Org 13 was to hook up Master Xehanorts heart to 13 vessels. So it'd be safe to assume that making 13 Xehanorts was Xemnas's hidden Agenda. However I disagree. One obvious contradiction is that Xemnas didn't seem concerned with losing members. The other is Xemnas seemed to be truly invested in using kingdom hearts for his own use. I have much more to say and prove. I worked on this theory for month a put a bunch of passion into it. I believe if you give it a chance you'll see there is another story to experience below the surface level. 

You can click the link to read my 16 page google doc or even better you can listen to the video/audio version. Once to read/watch this you might gain a whole new appreciation for the attention to detail Nomura puts in these games.