Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Leamax

Kingdom Hearts Smartphone Rings available for pre-order on Square Enix E-Store and AmiAmi; releasing September 18th

Square Enix are accepting pre-orders for Kingdom Hearts smartphone rings on their E-Store. There are three versions: Shadow, Crown (Silver), and Crown (Black). Each ring will cost ¥2,160 (about $20.00). AmiAmi have also listed them on their site. Each ring will cost ¥1,830 (about $17.00) with 10% off. The rings are set for release on September 18th.

You can check out the rings in the gallery below. 

You can also pre-order by clicking on the links below.

View full article

2 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

smart phone rings? 

I've seen my friend have one, it's like those circle pop thingys that attach to the phone for a better grip, but it's open to put your finger through. It's kinda rare to see but they seem kinda nice for those who want extra grip(?)

30 minutes ago, EchoFox23* said:

I've seen my friend have one, it's like those circle pop thingys that attach to the phone for a better grip, but it's open to put your finger through. It's kinda rare to see but they seem kinda nice for those who want extra grip(?)

i see, sounds like a bizarre idea to me