Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Leamax

Rutger Hauer [Master Xehanort's English voice actor for Kingdom Hearts 3] has passed away at the age of 75

On July 19th, 2019, Rutger Hauer [the English voice of Master Xehanort for Kingdom Hearts III] passed away in his home in the Netherlands after fighting a short illness. He was 75 at the time of his passing.

Rutger Hauer was born on January 23rd, 1944 in Breukelen, Netherlands. He started his acting career in 1969 and continued to be active until his passing. Hauer is mostly know of portraying Roy Batty in 1982's Blade Runner

Hauer replaced Leonard Nimoy as the English voice of Master Xehanort for Kingdom Hearts III after his passing in 2015.

Rest in Peace Mr. Hauer and thank you for finishing the Dark Seeker Saga as Master Xehanort.

View full article

5 hours ago, CheyRae said:

I didn't hear about this until just now. That makes me so sad.  I was on my way to work when this news broke :( 

I'm late, but I'm raising my keyblade for fallen Kingdom Hearts Voice Actors we have lost

I know! It's so sad how we've lost so many during the years! Wayne Allwine, Allan Young, Leonard Nimoy, and now Rutger Hauer and Russi Taylor! May their souls rest in peace!

Edited by The Transcendent Key