Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
xionskeyblade

KHUX [KHUX NA: 07-25-2019]: New story quests added

New story quests have been added following maintenance! Five new quests have been added to the story and will debut a new world making it's first appearance in the Kingdom Hearts series! 

large.9l3SNUDk3.jpg.aecd32e717013aad13f5

Complete the story quests to receive a new keyblade! This new keyblade has a slot that lends it's multiplier to upright and reverse medals! 

large.9kARNZtV4.png.5001b477313d6a8e7aee

View full article

KHUX is surprisingly getting too good. Quests are being updated more regularly and Bitgroove is being more generous..I hope that those new Kyroo medals that are coming up don't break the game. If they are (which I really hope) universal traits, then they're doing a good job in making this game fun. 

We're exactly 3 months behind now. The Japanese version is at 895 now while we're at 880. At the pace that it's going, we're actually catching up gradually. Back in April, we were around 4 months behind. Though I don't think the updates'll be simultaneous at any point in the future.

Anyway, the music for Game Central Station (and its connected games) are indeed pretty good!