Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
SoraAlfheim

Russi Taylor (Veteran Disney voice actress and English voice of Minnie Mouse) has passed away at the age of 75

Awww this so sad! Russi Taylor you were the best Minnie Mouse we ever had! Thank you for your wonderful voice work as one of many famous Disney Characters in the franchise. At least you get to see her husband Wayne Allwine again in heaven. Rest in Peace Russi Taylor!

Edited by Movies798

Oh man, not another one! We keep losing the good ones! :'(

But wow, that's crazy! I didn't know that she had been Wayne Allwine's wife! The real life Mickey and Minnie are reunited now! This is so heartbreaking, though! I am incredibly saddened to hear of this loss! Thank you for your dedicated work to bringing smiles to people, Russi, may you rest in peace and find happiness with your very own Mickey, Mr. Allwine! May your hearts be your guiding key, always! And thank you for all you did for us! :')

Thank you for informing us of this, HaakonHawk!

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Personally, I don’t care who’s going to be voicing Minnie since she didn’t get a decent amount of screen time in KH III. As a matter of fact, I think I’m starting to become one of those fans who cares more for the main story rather than the Disney Worlds.

2 hours ago, Iscreamer1 said:

Personally, I don’t care who’s going to be voicing Minnie since she didn’t get a decent amount of screen time in KH III. As a matter of fact, I think I’m starting to become one of those fans who cares more for the main story rather than the Disney Worlds.

bit harsh for the news feed of the person's death

6 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

bit harsh for the news feed of the person's death

Well, if she has a (somewhat) bigger role in the next game...It ought to be Olivia d’Abo voicing her.

??? RIP

On 7/29/2019 at 1:29 PM, Iscreamer1 said:

Wtf dude? That's so disrespectful.. . ..