Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Delenn Deszcz

How Many Hours A Week Do You Play Video Games?

How Many Hours A Week Do You Play Video Games?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Hours A Week Do You Play Video Games?

• 1-10
    • 11-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61-70
    • 71-80
    • 81-90
    • 91-100

That's right, we're about to ask you guys to look deep inside of yourself--look really deep, and don't be afraid to call yourself out. How many hours a week do you sit and play video games? (I usually play for 20 hours a week, about, give or take.)

My total amount each week would be somewhere between five to fourteen hours.

I spend more time working on my stories, watching movies and shows and documentaries, and listening to my music compared to the amount of time I am playing video games.

post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg

Edited by SoraDaxjer28

Under 10 hours recently... I've been wiped out a lot from working lots recently XD Though I play a lot when I'm on there... even though I still try to keep it down to 2 hours sometimes I'll just let myself go out to 3-5 hours XD Or what feels like it lol

Since I play one hour in the morning and one hour in the evening, I play fourteen hours a week! I also watch anime, TV shows, cartoons and films, and I read books, so as I manage different hobbies, I make time for all of em, ya know?

If I have a bit more free time, I play a little closer to twenty hours a week.

It usually depends on if anything has come out. For example, the week KH3 came out, I would say I was around 31-40 hours, but after I beat it my hours went down to 1-10. Actually ever since I beat KH3, I really haven't played videogames that much. I anticipate that number going up though since Death Stranding, Jedi Fallen Order, FF7R, Cyperpunk, Avengers, and The Last of Us Part 2 are right around the corner.

Back when i still went to school i would spend almost all of my free time playing games these days i can finish a single game in a week or so if it isnt an RPG of course the reason for this is that i rediscovered my love for movies and Shows which thanks to Netflix are more aviable than ever