Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SweetYetSalty

Corridors of Darkness Remaining Users

I posted this on another site and thought I'd ask the same thing here too. I was just thinking about the Corridors of Darkness that the bad guys always use and who can still use them. Maleficent and Pete can still use them, but what about the former members of the Organization? We saw Lea use this in DDD whether or not he still can will likely depend on whether Nomura decides if he can or not. Xigbar likely still can, no reason he shouldn't. Ienzo said his group can't anymore, and we saw with Vexen the only way he could was to become a Nobody again. I'm also assuming the revived Isa cannot either. At least until we see what he retained from Saix post KH3.

This brings me to Roxas, Xion, and Namine. They could use Corridors of Darkness and all three are back now in shiny new bodies. Roxas could be like Riku in that he lost the ability due to not belonging to darkness anymore or something like that. Namine and Xion are both different. Xion was one of Xehanort's 13 Darkness's and unlike Terra she didn't belch out any part of Xehanort from her body. So in theory she should still be able to use the Corridors of Darkness. Then there is Namine who could use them too and without the protection of a black coat, due to her being a special Nobody. She's also using Dark Riku's vessel, but Ansem and crew might have removed any lingering darkness on it when they revived her.

So my question is would these three still be able to use Corridors of Darkness post KH3? Will it be their means of travel if a Gummi ship isn't available to them? And is there anyone else from both the old and new Organization who might still be able to use them after KH3?

To my knowledge, there's never been a strict rule that says who can use the corridors of darkness. The people who could use them just seem to have some things in common - they're either Nobodies or they have an association with darkness.

Those three seem like they're on the side of light now, so I wouldn't expect them to be able to use them, but I also wouldn't be that surprised if Nomura waved his hand and made up a reason for why they could. lol

13 hours ago, setsugekka said:

To my knowledge, there's never been a strict rule that says who can use the corridors of darkness. The people who could use them just seem to have some things in common - they're either Nobodies or they have an association with darkness.

Those three seem like they're on the side of light now, so I wouldn't expect them to be able to use them, but I also wouldn't be that surprised if Nomura waved his hand and made up a reason for why they could. lol

Dont worry sora i "rolls the dice" drank darkness cool aid