Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Who is your favorite "big bad" villain from the Kingdom Hearts series?

Who is your favorite "big bad" villain from the Kingdom Hearts series?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite "big bad" villain from the Kingdom Hearts series?

• Master Xehanort
    • Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
    • Xemnas
    • Maleficent

Xemnas will always be my favorite. While Ansem SoD will be the most memorable (because I dealt with no “skip scene” option when I died a lot ROFL),  personally I thought Xemnas’s final forms were really awesome and the theme for that battle will be one of my top 5 favorite tracks in KH. 

I like Xemnas a lot, he felt like he had a true vision and tried everything to achieve it. His final form was an unforgettable battle that I love playing every time XD

Old man Xehanort himself, of course! When he was first introduced in Birth By Sleep, I fell in love with the concept and ideals and conviction of Xehanort! Not to mention he had a badass appearance and one beauty of a Keyblade! Then seeing him in DDD and III again was icing on the cake! He's probably my favorite "big bad" because of how powerful yet wise he is! That and his powers of darkness are a serious force to be reckoned with! And because of him, Ansem and Xemnas are possible!

Oh dear. When thinking about it Old Man Xehanort was a great mastermind for the rest, but the others were far more interesting and memorable than he was IMHO. Maleficent was cool with the whole villains council in KH1 and even though she's been reduced to a comedic relief villain since then she's still always fun to watch. Then there's Ansem Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas who had such nice arcs devoted to them in the saga. I voted for Ansem Seeker of Darkness. That arc with Riku was really just something special and their final goodbye in KH3 reduced me to tears. Honestly he and Xemnas were a treasure whenever they were on screen and even when they were just being talked about.

Xemnas for me! Despite coming off somewhat sympathetic in KH2, he still came off very evil and knew exactly what he was doing in the games he appears in. Ansem is a very close second though.Maleficent was great in Kingdom Hearts 1 as the placeholder villain until Ansem comes.

But Xemnas just feels like the villain I got to know the most due to his many numerous appearances through KH2, Days, DDD and even KH1 FM.