Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

How Good/Bad Is KH3 Critical Lvl 1?

Hey guys! It's been quite a while since I've last ever made a post on here lol. But yeah, I have a serious question to ask regarding KH3. So I've been thinking about playing through KH3 on Lvl 1 but I am not entirely sure if I want to go through with it because, from what I have seen from other people playing through KH3 Lvl 1 Crit Mode, it looks really repetitive and tedious with how much damage you do to enemies. The only fun boss fights on Crit vl 1 really seem to be the end game bosses (Basically Anti-Aqua and further beyond). So I thought I'd ask any of you, who have played through KH3 on lVL 1 Critical, how good/bad is it? I kinda want to play through it on Lvl 1 but the things I stated is holding me back and I would really like to hear your personal opinions on it to help decide if I should bother with it or not.

KH3 Critical Mode will probably be more worthwhile when the Re:Mind DLC launches. Right now there aren't enough bosses worth your time on Critical Mode and the regular enemies are just no fun at all. I honestly feel looking back on 0.2 A Fragmentary Passage like Osaka Team turned into a bunch of overachievers after the change from Unreal 3 to Unreal 4 and it did more bad than good. The combat as Aqua in 0.2 is very fluid and even though she's overpowered because her default level is 50 the game mechanics available to her feel more balanced than everything they offered to Sora for KH3 even after nerfing some things to be less obnoxiously OP for the launch of Critical Mode.

On 8/13/2019 at 9:06 PM, Tails said:

Hey guys! It's been quite a while since I've last ever made a post on here lol. But yeah, I have a serious question to ask regarding KH3. So I've been thinking about playing through KH3 on Lvl 1 but I am not entirely sure if I want to go through with it because, from what I have seen from other people playing through KH3 Lvl 1 Crit Mode, it looks really repetitive and tedious with how much damage you do to enemies. The only fun boss fights on Crit vl 1 really seem to be the end game bosses (Basically Anti-Aqua and further beyond). So I thought I'd ask any of you, who have played through KH3 on lVL 1 Critical, how good/bad is it? I kinda want to play through it on Lvl 1 but the things I stated is holding me back and I would really like to hear your personal opinions on it to help decide if I should bother with it or not.

Crit seems to take the good parts of KH3 combat (humanoid bosses) and accentuates them, but it also does that to the bad parts too (mob battles). Essentially, it's an amplifier for the combat and not a balancer. Hope this helps, it's probably worth a playthrough just for endgame bosses alone