Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Which antagonistic creature in the Kingdom Hearts series is your favorite?

Which antagonistic creature in the Kingdom Hearts series is your favorite?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which antagonistic creature in the Kingdom Hearts series is your favorite?

• Heartless
    • Nobodies
    • Unversed
    • Nightmares

In terms of creatures I say the Heartless are the best. While I do like the Nobodies the most, I like them better as characters not in terms of creatures to fight.

The Heartless come in all shapes, sizes, designs, and are just really cool creatures to come across. I'm always excited to see what new Heartless will appear in the next KH games and if old ones return what new moves they'll get.

I like all of them because they're all different and unique. However, I like the Nobodies the most of all because I like the special nobodies who are under the command from the Organization XIII. My most favorite ones are Ninja, Samurai, and Sorcerer. However, the one Nobody I hate the most are the Dancers. God I hate the way they throw me. 

Heartless are a staple of the series, but Nobodies are very interesting because more of them are sentient and they’ve got a hierarchy with the Organisation and the different classes that the members lead. The Heartless are more primal sure, but Nobodies have more dimension to them and that’s not even exploring how they can regrow a heart to replace the one they lost. Beast as a Nobody would have been cool.

Even though each of these enemy types have a different backstory, all four of them are basically just there for us to plow through them as we make our way through the various worlds.  Because of that, I judge these enemy types on their designs and on how fun it is to fight them.  With that in mind, this is how I rank them:

1. Heartless
  2. Unversed
  3. Nobodies
  4. Nightmares
Edited by Dagesh Lene

I wish there is more variety among the Nobodies, especially the minions that served under Zexion, Lexaeus, and Vexen.  I guess we'll never get to know what they looked like, which is sad since most of the Organization got Samurai, Berserkers, Assassins, Gamblers, Dancers, and more. 

On 8/30/2019 at 11:51 AM, ienzo628 said:

I wish there is more variety among the Nobodies, especially the minions that served under Zexion, Lexaeus, and Vexen.  I guess we'll never get to know what they looked like, which is sad since most of the Organization got Samurai, Berserkers, Assassins, Gamblers, Dancers, and more. 

The hierarchy aspect is also interesting, with a clear class system. The Organisation members individually lead a different group, something that Days never really explored. Replicas could be considered a subclass of Nobody, since they were created by Vexen and like Nobodies initially lack hearts unless given one through external means, as well as being identities based on another.

17 hours ago, jbmasta said:

The hierarchy aspect is also interesting, with a clear class system. The Organization members individually lead a different group, something that Days never really explored. Replicas could be considered a subclass of Nobody, since they were created by Vexen and like Nobodies initially lack hearts unless given one through external means, as well as being identities based on another.

I just wish they were touched upon more than partially ignored.

I love all the different types of creatures we've encountered throughout the course of the series, but I definitely think one of the most unique ones are the Unversed!

The whole idea of these creatures being born out of negative emotion is an enticing one, and I don't know, I've always liked their unique designs! I was so happy that they returned for KHIII, but was disappointed that only three or four Unversed total were all that was to be seen in the game! I would have loved to see the other types make a comeback! But hey, we got what we got!

And the fact that the Unversed are directly connected to one of my favorite villains, Vanitas, makes me love them all the more!