Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ocean's rage

Obscure and Unlikely Characters you'd love to see

As we all know kingdom hearts features many characters from disney's vast library, but in many ways it's still only just scratched the surface. So I thought I'd ask people if there any really obscure disney characters you'd love to see appear in kingdom hearts, be it in a world, as a summon or whatever else. So come one let's hear some really unusual ideas, some real out there stuff.

2 hours ago, SweetYetSalty said:

Basil the great mouse detective. Though I would love for this to be a world in a future Kingdom Hearts game. Powerline from a Goofy Movie would be a great summon. Though I don't know if he counts as obscure.

id say i dont think basil is obscure as hes still part of the wdas, but i would have thought powerline was obscure 

Obscure characters I would like to see: Mortimer Mouse (as a villain/rival king to Mickey Mouse), PJ (a sort of anti-hero because his father Pete works for Maleficent), Pistol Pete (possible anti-hero/villain that aids her dad in semi-successful schemes, Max Goof (possible anti-hero/supporting character) As for summons: Old Yeller, Timon and Puumba (Timon rides Puumba and barrels into enemies), and probably those three vultures from the animated Jungle Book based on the Beetles.

Edited by ienzo628

8 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Obscure characters I would like to see: Mortimer Mouse (as a villain/rival king to Mickey Mouse), PJ (a sort of anti-hero because his father Pete works for Maleficent), Pistol Pete (possible anti-hero/villain that aids her dad in semi-successful schemes, Max Goof (possible anti-hero/supporting character) As for summons: Old Yeller, Timon and Puumba (Timon rides Puumba and barrels into enemies), and probably those three vultures from the animated Jungle Book based on the Beetles.

how are timon and pumba obscure? 

None of the characters I really want to see are necessarily obscure, but my big one is Max Goof. It kinda breaks my heart that Donald and Mickey both have family members and Goofy has no one. Would it kill them to add Goofy's son??? I also really want to see some TV show characters, specifically Kim Possible. Again, not exactly obscure but figured I'd share anyway.

I also kinda want to see a world on The Brave Little Toaster because I'd like to see Sora, Donald and Goofy turn into household appliances, lol.

5 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

None of the characters I really want to see are necessarily obscure, but my big one is Max Goof. It kinda breaks my heart that Donald and Mickey both have family members and Goofy has no one. Would it kill them to add Goofy's son??? I also really want to see some TV show characters, specifically Kim Possible. Again, not exactly obscure but figured I'd share anyway.

I also kinda want to see a world on The Brave Little Toaster because I'd like to see Sora, Donald and Goofy turn into household appliances, lol.

im with you id love to see goofy's son

On 9/3/2019 at 3:02 AM, ocean's rage said:

i see

I believe Timon and Puumba also raised a crocodile in the series.  I believe they also had some love interests, I remember Timon having one.  She was the princess of a meerkat colony and Timon pretty much got kicked out because well he failed his duty of guarding the colony/castle.  The Timon & Puumba series differs from the 1/2 movie.  Timon was kicked out for being inept at his job.  In the series, he was actually wanting to marry Princess Tatiana.  He does save the princess (who was taken hostage by a hungry cobra because of some stupid advice his friend Fred the meerkat and fellow guard of the back gate of the castle gave him) but he refuses to marry his lifelong crush after rescuing her from the cobra because her dad, the Duke doesn't accept Puumbaa into the ranks.

3 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

I believe Timon and Puumba also raised a crocodile in the series.  I believe they also had some love interests, I remember Timon having one.  She was the princess of a meerkat colony and Timon pretty much got kicked out because well he failed his duty of guarding the colony/castle.  The Timon & Puumba series differs from the 1/2 movie.  Timon was kicked out for being inept at his job.  In the series, he was actually wanting to marry Princess Tatiana.  He does save the princess (who was taken hostage by a hungry cobra because of some stupid advice his friend Fred the meerkat and fellow guard of the back gate of the castle gave him) but he refuses to marry his lifelong crush after rescuing her from the cobra because her dad, the Duke doesn't accept Puumbaa into the ranks.

huh, i really dont remember much about the series at all it seems

15 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

yeah its vague for me as well, i was quite young when i watched it

It's all kind of blurry.  There was also Urchin (I think that was his name), he was a merboy that was friends with Ariel and Flounder.