Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Raxaimus

[UPDATE] New Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind trailer to release on September 9th, prior to Tokyo Game Show 2019

As announced by the official Kingdom Hearts Twitter account, a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind will be released in one week, on September 9th, 2019.

According to the Japanese Kingdom Hearts Twitter account, the Japanese version of the trailer will be releasing at midnight (JST) on September 10th (8 AM PT on the previous day), exactly one week after both the English and Japanese Twitter posts were made. A translation of this tweet follows, courtesy of Goldpanner,

This trailer will be releasing in the days before Tokyo Game Show 2019. While Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind has been excluded from Square Enix's announced TGS lineup this year, it appears that announcements will still be made around the time of the event.

What do you think this new trailer might contain? Let us know in the comments!

UPDATE [Sep 2, 2019]: Kingdom Hearts series director Tetsuya Nomura has released a cryptic statement alongside the recent Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind trailer announcement, and Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] update announcements. Translation for this interview were provided by KH13 Staff Solis

UPDATE [Sep 10, 2019]: Official translations of Tetsuya Nomura's message have now been posted by Square Enix. Note that it has now been made clear that the "third KH line" refers to "an unannounced KH storyline." You can read the full message below for further details.

- A Letter from the Director -

Hello everyone, this is Nomura.With the combined efforts of all our staff, we have been able to reach the 4th anniversary for the Japanese version of this title. Of course, this milestone would not have been possible without the support from all the Keyblade Wielders around the world.
I would like to extend my thanks to all those that supported this title up to this point.

To express our gratitude, we will be distributing gifts consecutively everyday from Sep. 3, 2019 for 8 days counting down to the 4th anniversary.
On the 8th day, a new trailer for the currently in development KINGDOM HEARTS III: Re Mind will be released! The release of the trailer will be slightly earlier than when the final gift will be distributed, roughly around Sep. 9, 2019 8:00 a.m (PT) / 15:00 (UTC).

Unfortunately, I was unable to prepare an illustration to commemorate this anniversary. Instead, with the time gained, I have made great strides in progress with the story quests. Although I was unable to finish in time for the 4th Anniversary, starting from October, we plan to update the story quests four times.Now I would like to share with you all one scene each from the two stories that have already been completed as of this moment.9FfcN7F7ed

Very intriguing, right?

In regards to KH scenarios, I wrapped up the story for Re Mind, as well as the two story quests for UX. All that is left is to finish the remaining two story quests. However, I have received another mysterious request... Let’s just say this request involves an unannounced 3rd story line for KH. Once I complete this mysterious request, I’ll complete the 2 remaining story quests for UX. And once all of that is complete, the 3 story lines will ○○○○○○○……

Now that things have calmed down after the release of KH III, the KH Series has been growing with many more phases with many things in the horizon. Please continue to love and support KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]!The other day, some UX Staff members came to me for some shocking consultation. I think a revolution of change may fall upon UX. The hint is “double-feature.”
Until next time!

—KINGDOM HEARTS Series Director Tetsuya Nomura

"It’s been a while, Nomura here. Because of all the staff’s hard work, we are able to celebrate the 4th anniversary [of KHUχ] like this. This was also accomplished  thanks to the Keyblade users all around the world. Thank you very much.

"As a gratitude from the staff, we will start the 4th anniversary countdown starting today for eight consecutive days. On the last day, we will present a new trailer for the Kingdom Hearts III DLC “Re:Mind” that we are currently working hard on. We are planning to release the trailer on September 10th at midnight JST, slightly earlier than the present giveaway on the last day.

"I apologize for not being able to prepare an illustration which had become an annual expectation. However, I have been working on the main scenario. I was not able to prepare it in time for the 4th anniversary, but starting October, the main scenario will be updated four consecutive times. Here are scenes from each of the two scenarios I have finished writing.

“Whaaat??!!”

“When I was still a young boy…”

“I’ve/They've already received the message.”

"Interesting, isn’t it?

"Regarding the scenarios for Kingdom Hearts, I’ve finished “Re:Mind” and two scenarios for “Uχ.” As I’ve said before there are two more scenarios coming up [for Uχ], but before that there is one mysterious scenario that’s been requested from the team, after which I am planning to return to “Uχ.” All I can say is that the mysterious one is an unannounced third KH line…* And in the third line, ○○○○○○○…** Interesting, isn’t it?

"It may feel like things have settled down since the release of KHIII, but the KH series is still moving towards a new phase so I hope you keep up with Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross]. Even the other day I was consulted by Uχ staff about something unbelievable, which means a revolution may be approaching Uχ. The hint is “double feature”. I’ll elaborate on this another time."

Kingdom Hearts series Director Tetsuya Nomura

Notes:
*It's not clear what "third KH line" means here. We assume it either means a new world line/timeline in KHUχ, or a new Kingdom Hearts work entirely, as the word Nomura uses for "line" may also mean "work".
**The "○○○○○○○" symbolizes censorship, similar to "*******".

View full article

Man I still hate that Nomura still using KH: Union X to show the next phase of the Kingdom Hearts series. Would've been better if they make another None-Numbered title Kingdom Hearts on the PS4. Or hopefully Re:Mind is going to give us a glimpse of the phase of the Kingdom Hearts series. Anyway, I don't plan on watching anymore trailers of Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind. After watching all the KH3 trailers they revealed a lot of cool and exciting scenes. So I decided to not watch all the trailers until I play Re:Mind for the first time blind. Just like I'm not watching any of the Persona 5 Royal trailers.

I wanna say I hope they don't show any story elements and just focus on the gameplay for ReMind, but who am I kidding? I just want to see gameplay footage and leave the story elements for the game itself. Still I'm excited.

5 hours ago, Movies798 said:

Man I still hate that Nomura still using KH: Union X to show the next phase of the Kingdom Hearts series. Would've been better if they make another None-Numbered title Kingdom Hearts on the PS4. Or hopefully Re:Mind is going to give us a glimpse of the phase of the Kingdom Hearts series. Anyway, I don't plan on watching anymore trailers of Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind. After watching all the KH3 trailers they revealed a lot of cool and exciting scenes. So I decided to not watch all the trailers until I play Re:Mind for the first time blind. Just like I'm not watching any of the Persona 5 Royal trailers.

Hey but mobile games are where the cash is.

Also, I just wanna say; the potential of a ‘double feature’ is greatly interesting. Does that mean that there will be a mixing of two Disney properties into one? It can’t mean just a simple back-to-back type thing, right? And how is it a revolution? Hmmm

If we can get a better look at the breadth of content in this DLC (without spoiling everything ofc) from this trailer, then I'll be happy. I'm just excited to fight some more bosses besides Dark Inferno, tbh.

On 9/6/2019 at 11:29 AM, Novayon said:

If we can get a better look at the breadth of content in this DLC (without spoiling everything ofc) from this trailer, then I'll be happy. I'm just excited to fight some more bosses besides Dark Inferno, tbh.

Doesn't the DLC come out in less than a few days though?

6 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Doesn't the DLC come out in less than a few days though?

Uh, we don't yet know when it's coming out. This trailer might tell us but the first trailer for it said "winter"... 

So...he's just going to ignore why most are pissed off about Kingdom Hearts III and just make the problem worse? It's getting more and more hard to trust someone when they don't show results, EVEN in their supposed new trailer. Any chance the next trailer could offer something ACTUALLY good? like say...

1. Final Fantasy characters?

2. New Worlds

3. Stronger Kairi development, like fighting Master Xehanort with new abilities and powers alongside Sora for instance

4. Optional Bosses

5. Something based on other Disney and Square-Enix franchises, movies, games, and/or tv shows? Maybe bring back Sephiroth and Julius along with some new faces like Ardyn, Jecht, Gilgamesh, Rattigan, Emperor Zurg, or more? Hell, I'd even welcome Fullmetal Alchemist, Danmachi, Index/Railgun, Soul Eater, Dragon Quest, Chrono Trigger, and Star Ocean at this point, and they were great Square-Enix franchises!

To say we don't need these is a crime against a franchise because you would be saying we need less, or worst, JUST KEYBLADES!!

Lacking in work and expecting DLC to make up for the bad job on a game is irresponsible, so if Nomura REALLY wants this game to be considered for awards, he'd better do a damn good job at these 'DLCs', and not just jingle some keys for younger fans! The franchise began around 2002, so it's a bit unfair to the older fans who put up with so much "modern" crap, that they aren't shown something that Disney and Square made during their younger years! An entire season of Darkwing Duck and Gargoyles combined is better than Arendelle and San Fransokyo combined!

FMK Character Wallpaper 2.png

Fullmetal Kingdom Wallpaper 2.png

Fullmetal Kingdom Wallpaper 3.png