Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

What's this 3rd Story Line that everyone keeps talking about?

1 hour ago, Jordan Arnold said:

It could be Verum rex getting it’s own game

That could be it, I suppose. Verum Rex does seem like it's going to be pretty relevant. 

This third line could also be related to the Master of Masters. Maybe it's connected to his past and where he came from?

On 9/11/2019 at 1:15 PM, Allwil13 said:

That could be it, I suppose. Verum Rex does seem like it's going to be pretty relevant. 

This third line could also be related to the Master of Masters. Maybe it's connected to his past and where he came from?

I believe this could be possible. Because consider what Joshua was explaining to Sora and Riku in DDD, about parallel worlds and how they could seem similar, but were altogether different! This could be what Nomura refers to when it comes to the world line. Because perhaps we are already on a different world line in UX, in the alternate timeline where the memory of the Keyblade War was erased from the minds of the Dandelions! And I know that one of the Secret Reports in KHIII has Luxu talking about these "world lines" so I'm assuming they are either alternate or parallel dimensions altogether, be it through the Realm Of Sleep or the Datascape!