Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Delenn Deszcz

Which Xemnas Battle Theme Is Your Favorite?

Which Xemnas Battle Theme Is Your Favorite?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which Xemnas Battle Theme Is Your Favorite?

• Darkness of the Unknown
    • L'Oscuritá dell'Ignoto
    • A Fight to the Death
    • Disappeared

Due to our news team member KHWaterblock posting a lot of KH3 music recently and uploading it onto YouTube for everyone to see, we decided to talk about the music from the series today! We had recalled that Xemnas had FOUR battle themes, if you can believe it. (He deserves it though, don't you think?) Which battle theme was your favorite for when you fought him?

To answer this question for the poll, YES. ROFL I enjoy all of them. But the one that always stood out to me was Darkness of the Unknown. I’ve always considered it a number 1 favorite battle theme for a long time. In fact, this song is so special, it almost made me cry when it was used in Oscurita de Xehanort.

Darkness of the Unknown Armored Xemnas 2.

The very few seconds of it just really make you feel like Xemnas is just dragging you down deeper into a vortex of Oblivion. The World that Never Was is no more, and all that's left is some warped dimension that's breaking down by the second. Most of your friends are gone except for one, Riku who (despite being Sora's Best Friend) you haven't seen in over year and so much has changed. So Xemnas tries to play on their doubts and fears which of course fails. Fantastic second to last battle with probably my favorite Boss theme of that entire game. 

All of them are worthy themes of Xemnas, and I feel torn choosing between L'Oscurita dell'Ignoto and A Fight To The Death, but I'll have to choose L'Oscurita!

When I played Dream Drop Distance for the first time and heard that glorious piece of music start, I knew I was in for something epic! It really fit Sora's situation at the moment, and with the whole buildup to KHIII, it was an awesome theme for Xemnas!