Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Delenn Deszcz

Which Cooking Minigame Is Your Favorite?

Which Cooking Minigame Is Your Favorite?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cooking Minigame Is Your Favorite?

• Cracking Eggs
    • Salt and Pepper Shakers
    • Flambé
    • Chopping

I know people hate the eggs but those darn salt & pepper things are the worst. I thought I wasn't gonna get the plat trophy because of them (I did tho, yay :))  There's always ONE thing stopping me in KH games that just screw over the platinum trophy - in BBS I fell to the Ducking Ice cream shooting minigame, in KH1 it was the gummi ship, but it's the most tragic and pathetic to say I fell to SALT & PEPPER SHAKERS. That would leave me more than a bit salty XD. But I did it in the end!

As for favourite, the chopping was the only one I didn't fail at miserable at least five times so I'd say that's the best.

Having said all this, I kinda liked the cooking game. Finding ingredients and having the "excellent" marks next to the name of the dish was satisfying and the scenes with little chef Remy were quite funny and adorable. Sora being controlled by him was comedic gold. I wouldn't remove it.

8 hours ago, Movies798 said:

Oh God definitely chopping because it's so fast and so easy. Cracking eggs is definitely my least favorite food in the Kingdom Hearts 3 mini-games. In fact, I sometimes consider the eggs in Kingdom Hearts 3 to be one of the antagonists. Lmao!

Yea had to restart is several times because if was missing the ingridiens and only had one chance

Edited by Dustin Lübbers

Gotta go with cracking eggs here because it takes two seconds and (in my personal experience) it was by far the least frustrating. Though going through these comments it looks like I'm on my own with this opinion. Seems like everyone hates the eggs the most, lmao.

I found cracking eggs to be the easiest once you got the hang of it. And I totally didn't look up "how to crack an egg" for this. xD You've just got to go slow. I think my favorite though would be the flambé, not because I was good at it or anything, but I always found it entertaining how it would blow up in your face if you overdid it. Accurate depiction of me in the kitchen. xD