Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So there's this channel on YouTube  called QuasarDGames, and he recently did a video on a potential leak for KH3 remind with said info coming off of 4chan. As for the info itself, it sounds very possible and could happen in my opinion. The info was posted before the tgs trailer was released, but still take it with a huge grain of salt.  Check out the video if you want, it'll explain the info a lot better than I will.

Edited by Delsin Rowe

1 hour ago, Ursalink said:

I checked the info. Wish we could have another event from here to December that will reveal us some new official information. 

What did you think of it? The info I mean.

26 minutes ago, Delsin Rowe said:

What did you think of it? The info I mean.

Well, I'm not really sure about all of it. 

Many parts sound logical, but honestly, the stories involving time traveling always give me a headache. I mean, if Sora goes back in time again to save Kairi, doesn't he risk to undo Master Xehanort's final defeat? This is so confusing. 

I would really like, however, to see an explanation about the Shibuya place where we saw Sora and Riku. 

9 minutes ago, Ursalink said:

Well, I'm not really sure about all of it. 

Many parts sound logical, but honestly, the stories involving time traveling always give me a headache. I mean, if Sora goes back in time again to save Kairi, doesn't he risk to undo Master Xehanort's final defeat? This is so confusing. 

I would really like, however, to see an explanation about the Shibuya place where we saw Sora and Riku. 

What about the parts of Xion fighting Vexen and Demyx? And the whole Replica Orginization 13 fights?

1 hour ago, Delsin Rowe said:

What about the parts of Xion fighting Vexen and Demyx? And the whole Replica Orginization 13 fights?

Well, it doesn't have much sense to have to battle these guys all over again, honestly. But for what we saw in the trailer (Vanitas or Vanitas Renmants, and Xigbar), it seems that's what is going to happen. 

I don't know about Xion fighting Vexen and Demyx, but we certainly need an explanation about what happened with those two. I mean, in the ending, we saw Vexen back as Even at Ansem the Wise's lab, working in restoring Namine. No sign of Demyx, but I would like to know what happened to him too. 

You know something funny, if Demyx and Vexen were "reserves" for the Organization, Master Xehanort could have used them for the X-Blade, instead of killing Kairi. 

11 minutes ago, Ursalink said:

Pal, what kind of archive is this one? I can't read it. 

It's on Reddit, go to kingdomheartsspoilers, check for anything new, then click on the post with a bunch of faces on them, and there'll be a link that will take you to the leak.

6 hours ago, Delsin Rowe said:

It's on Reddit, go to kingdomheartsspoilers, check for anything new, then click on the post with a bunch of faces on them, and there'll be a link that will take you to the leak.

I read the info. I wish we could have official confirmation, but then the worker who leaked this info could lose its job. 

I actually believe it could be true. The part of the Olympus extended cutscene "Who are you?" can match the new scene between Xigbar and Luxord, where Luxord ask him this question. The "Freezy Swing" can actually match the new attack we saw in the trailer between Aqua and Ventus, doing snowboard on his Keyblade. 

Personally, I would like the scene cut from Toy Story, where Rex says Donald and Goofy's names were "Magia and Aegis", to be restored. This short scene was on a demo of Toy Story the past year... I think. 

20 hours ago, Ursalink said:

I read the info. I wish we could have official confirmation, but then the worker who leaked this info could lose its job. 

I actually believe it could be true. The part of the Olympus extended cutscene "Who are you?" can match the new scene between Xigbar and Luxord, where Luxord ask him this question. The "Freezy Swing" can actually match the new attack we saw in the trailer between Aqua and Ventus, doing snowboard on his Keyblade. 

Personally, I would like the scene cut from Toy Story, where Rex says Donald and Goofy's names were "Magia and Aegis", to be restored. This short scene was on a demo of Toy Story the past year... I think. 

Theres one part I'm still a little iffy on, and that's the whole 3vs3 silhouette keyblade graveyard fights, what did you think about it? By the way, if their gonna release a trailer at Jump Festa, what do you think we might see in it?

Edited by Delsin Rowe

On 10/11/2019 at 12:16 PM, Delsin Rowe said:

Theres one part I'm still a little iffy on, and that's the whole 3vs3 silhouette keyblade graveyard fights, what did you think about it? By the way, if their gonna release a trailer at Jump Festa, what do you think we might see in it?

Well, the 3vs3 fight sounds weird, but it could actually be true. After all, the final battle before facing Master Xehanort himself is also a 3 vs 3. I mean, we start being Sora, Riku and Mickey VS Ansem, Xenmas and Young Xehanort. As you defeat them, it turns into a 3vs2 and a 3vs1.   

I don't know what they will show at Jump Festa, if they show anything, but it will surely be something to intrigate us even more. Personally, I would like ReMIND coming out in December. 

On 10/12/2019 at 3:56 PM, Delsin Rowe said:

The mysterious figure the info is describing has to be the Master of Masters, because back in Kingdom hearts back cover, he was literally picking flowers while he was talking to Ira. 

Maybe, he was picking Dandelions after all. 

@Ursalink  I totally agree with you December would be a great month for remind to come out, like in December 22th or 25th or even January 1st of 2020

On 10/10/2019 at 11:03 PM, Delsin Rowe said:

I think I found another leak that looks a little bit more credible, take with a huge grain of salt though.

キングダム ハーツIII DLC『Re Mind』Information - u_Matsuoka-Rie 253.19 kB · 7 downloads

It's different from 4chan's right?? 

Can you send me a link on 4chan's leak of remind????