Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
WakelessDream

Guinness World Records: Gamer's Edition 2020 Sora feature: A closer look

Two months ago we reported on the Guinness World Records: Gamer's Edition 2020 recognizing Sora as the character with the most appearances as the hero in Square Enix roleplaying games with a total of six games.

Thanks to KH13 Lead News Editor @Aquaberry we now have some scans from the feature for you to enjoy. You can view them in the gallery below. 

You can purchase the book now from Amazon North America, UK, and Australia, in addition to various other online and physical retailers. What do you think of the Sora feature? Will you be purchasing the book? Let us know in the comments below! 

View full article

1 hour ago, XFourLeafCloverX said:

Guiness's article is wrong. Sora is not a main character in BBS... But is in Coded. I don't even blame them for it though, no one wants to remember Coded. Lol

Oh I wholeheartedly agree with you. It’s a little disappointing how many facts they got wrong. (Zurg as a boss?) I’m glad that Sora is being recognized, but it wouldn’t have hurt them to do a tiny bit of research. xD 

2 hours ago, Darkfire1408 said:

Well, you do fight Zurg inspired gummi bosses. But Hans? And when were Riku and Vanitas's hearts with Sora?

You really gonna expect them to get kh lore right? :seasalt_shinji:

On 10/6/2019 at 2:28 PM, XFourLeafCloverX said:

Guiness's article is wrong. Sora is not a main character in BBS... But is in Coded. I don't even blame them for it though, no one wants to remember Coded. Lol

They said that He appears the games in not stars in them so yeah it's legit 

Edited by Tgroskopf
Quick fix