Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ArinCLOUDTOP

Favorite Optional Boss from the original North American release of Kingdom Hearts?

Favorite Optional Boss from the original North American release of Kingdom Hearts?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Optional Boss from the original North American release of Kingdom Hearts?

• Phantom
    • Kurt Zisa
    • Ice Titan
    • Sephiroth

2 hours ago, Brendan Spain said:

ice titan was the only one I could beat as a kid. all the others were impossible to me, and didn't beat then until I played the final mix version on ps4 in the 1.5 + 2.5 HD remix collection.

For me it was Kurt Zisa. I never had problem with him, but the others I either could barley do (Phantom) or not at all (Seph & Ice Titan). I did mange to do all of them for both the PS3 release of 1.5 ReMix and the PS4 release of 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix.

Funny enough, when I fought the Phantom again on PS4, I actually didn't have any trouble at all. Like I was completely flabbergasted when I killed it, I was like; "...Huh... Really?" ? lmao I wasn't even maxed level nor did I have the Ultima Weapon. 

2 hours ago, RoyalXIII said:

For me it was Kurt Zisa. I never had problem with him, but the others I either could barley do (Phantom) or not at all (Seph & Ice Titan). I did mange to do all of them for both the PS3 release of 1.5 ReMix and the PS4 release of 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix.

Funny enough, when I fought the Phantom again on PS4, I actually didn't have any trouble at all. Like I was completely flabbergasted when I killed it, I was like; "...Huh... Really?" ? lmao I wasn't even maxed level nor did I have the Ultima Weapon. 

really? cause for me the phantom was the hardest out of all the secret bosses including unknown (xemnas), in the final mix version. he was really doing my head in for awhile phantom, and I really had to strategise how I was gonna defeat him too. I did get there eventually though.

i  remember fighting and beating all of them sephiroth was by far my favorite fight and yes @echofox23* dodge out the asswith him, kurt zisa was my next favorite with his unprodictable attacks and using his 4 arms, while phantom i hate fighting him with constantly needing magic to survive and to hurt him and ice titan to me was a joke and couldnt hold a candle to the others

On 10/8/2019 at 3:30 AM, RoyalXIII said:

I wish they would to another contest again to get named after a boss in the game or any other thing to get yourself immortalized in it

Yea the phantom isnt actually hard at all its just that when i first played it i needed so much time to figure out what to do now these days its quite obvious

I would say that the Phantom is my favorite, just because of how mysterious and badass the design for it is! And it just reminds me of the Grim Reaper! And the battle against it was pretty strategic, so you had to use magic and keep yourself stocked on Ethers and use the clock tower to stop time so that none of the characters would die!