Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Regular Pat

A Complete Guide to Every Treasure in Kingdom Hearts 1

Yo, guys! Just wanted to share another project I've been working on. (I've been sharing some videos I've made here for the past month or so; hopefully it's not too overbearing.) A while back I compiled a list of obscure aspects of KH1, and part of that video dealt with the more out-of-the-way treasures and items. Afterwards it came to my attention that there isn't really a video guide out there for getting every item in the game. Well, there may be one somewhere out there, but I'm fairly confident mine is where comprehensiveness and relative succinctness meets. Of course, there's less of an incentive to do this in KH1 as opposed to any of the other KH games, but ironically, KH1's treasures arguably require the most effort to track down. 

I realize that people like us who are invested enough in KH to be visiting its dedicated forums are less likely to have any need for this sort of guide, 17 years after the game released, but hey. It's possible you might pick up on at least one new thing, and at the very least, I showed off a handful of ways to access some stuff earlier than normal. And at the very very leastest, I tell some stupid jokes here and there.

Honestly I can imagine this is immensely helpful to some people. I know for me, no matter how many times I clear the game, there are always treasures that I run right by without even realizing it until much later in the game. Trinity Marks will always be my biggest bane though, I will say that much. Can't tell you how many times I've forgotten to go back and get all of them after unlocking all the abilities.

Yeah if anything, I hope it can be of use to people who might be embarking on another run sometime in the future! I'll also forget about Trinity Marks unless I force myself to go back to each place as soon as I unlock each new ability lol

this is such an awesome guide I think! I'll definitely have to do another run someday too see if I can find them all or not. looking back it now, I honestly find it weird how the original kh never had a treasure chest list, and wasn't even fixed with the final mix version. which would've made the most sense. either way, fantastic work!

Thank you, I appreciate that! Yeah I spent like this huge chunk of time in my KH1 vs. KH2 video talking about how I actually really love that there's no treasure list in KH1 because it feels more rewarding to find them (at least for me)...and then I promptly went and made this thing that ruins all the mystery and tells you where everything is lol