Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Aquaberry

Kingdom Hearts Special Re Mind Room will be available to book at the Disney Ambassador Hotel in Japan from January 10, 2020

Prior to the release of Kingdom Hearts III, Disney had announced that their Disney Ambassador Hotel in Japan would be promoting the game with a Kingdom Hearts Special Room for a limited time. Now, a brand new Kingdom Hearts Special Re Mind Room has been announced, along with a new menu!

Check it out in the album below.

The Kingdom Hearts Special ReMind room and the Special Room will open for reservations on November 14, 2019. You can book each room on the following days:

• ReMind Room: any day between January 10, 2020 to April 13, 2020;
  • Special Room: any day between January 11, 2020 to April 14, 2020.

The reservation price starts at ¥50,400 (approx. $460) per night.

Both rooms are equipped with a double bed and two single beds and Kingdom Hearts decor throughout.

While the original Special Room comes with a room key designed after the Kingdom Key, the Special Re Mind Room key is designed after Mickey's Kingdom Key D. Guests will also be provided with boxes of two additional keys to take home; these will be either the Kingdom Key or Kingdom Key D, depending on which room they have booked.

Each room will also have three paper bags that guests can also come home; these feature an original Kingdom Hearts design reminiscent of the design on the Kingdom Hearts III Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Pro.

There are also two new postcard designs; guests will receive three copies per room.

The Kingdom Hearts themed menu will feature three new desserts:

• Special Cake Set - ¥2000 (approx. $18.40)
    This is a special set that comes with a coffee-flavored Crème brûlée, a hazelnut biscuit, and a jelly drink using seasalt-colored jelly and purple lavender syrup. A stained glass coaster comes with the drink.
    The offer time for this dessert set is from 3pm to 8pm. The number of offers per day is limited. This item is available only via reservation. Information on how to reserve this item will be available on November 21 at noon (implying that a link for reserving this item might appear on the website).

• Special Drink - ¥1300 (approx. $12)
    This is a special chocolate drink inspired by the Paopu fruit. It contains raspberry syrup, passion fruit syrup, and cocoa-based chocolate syrup. It will come with a coaster with an original design (more details on this coming soon). The offer time for this dessert set is from 3pm to 8pm. The number of original coaster up for grabs is limited.

• Special Parfait - ¥1200 (approx. $11)
    (More details on this coming soon.)

Translations are courtesy of KH13 Staff @RyujiBlades. We will provide more updates as they come, so keep an eye on this space!

For more information on the original Kingdom Hearts Special Room and desserts menu, read our article on it and check out the album below.

View full article

Something tells me that Re:Mind will release sometime in January considering this deal begins on January the 10th. Was really hoping for it to release in December.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:00 AM, ienzo628 said:

I hope they release a bedroom set for us fans.  I would love to have those sheets.

I picked up a SQEX-Japan blanket with a similar monogram pattern... I'm not sure how big it is though since I haven't opened it yet. Here's one of their stock photos.

image.png.3afa68170f02c7aaf5748ade86cd04c7.png

7 hours ago, Turtle Pleasure said:

I picked up a SQEX-Japan blanket with a similar monogram pattern... I'm not sure how big it is though since I haven't opened it yet. Here's one of their stock photos.

image.png.3afa68170f02c7aaf5748ade86cd04c7.png

Neat!  Are you good at sewing?

Okay, I need those decorations. Especially that Station of Awakening table.

On 10/24/2019 at 10:39 AM, Dustin Lübbers said:

Disney Ambassador? So did the company recognized as an Independent nation?

I think they just want to be fancy :P