Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Darkfire1408

Paupu Smoothie

Seeing the menu offerings of the ambassador suite inspired me. The chocolate drink based on the paupu fruit with raspberry and passion fruit made me want to try it. Unfortunately, it seems no store around here sells passion fruit, but I was able to get a star fruit, which is ridiculously expensive, but worth it. Made a raspberry star fruit smoothie with coconut milk, lemon juice, and honey. Will definitely be trying again when I get my hands on some passion fruit though. Would probably candy the slice of star fruit used to decorate the glass in the future. Would you guys like to try your hand at making a paupu-inspired dish? I'd love to see what you guys can come up with.

IMG_20191022_215104560.jpg

2 minutes ago, Darkfire1408 said:

Checked the local ones, since it's almost winter fruit is hard to come by.

You could always try a substitute.  I actually got some Honey Dew from my local Walmart.  There's also pineapple.  I also have been looking for some bed sheets that look similar to the ones shown in the suite.

3 hours ago, WakelessDream said:

Thanks for sharing! That's really creative! :D Out of curiosity where did you get the star fruit from and what does it taste like haha? I low key want to try my hand at a Kingdom Hearts inspired dish myself now. xD

Got the star fruit from a local whole foods store. It tastes kind of like grapefruit, grapes and apples. The flavor is really light and the fruit's very watery.