Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ursalink

Pixar's worlds in the future?

After seeing how improved the graphics of KH2 were, I knew worlds from CGI movies would be included to make them look the best possible way. Pixar's movies were clearly proof of that, alongside "Tangled", "Frozen" and "Big Hero 6". Compared with Disney, Pixar's movies are very few. So, which Pixar's worlds would you expect to see in the future games of KH? These are my candidates:  

+ "The Incredibles": Quite easy to guess. After the world of Big Hero 6, another world based on superheroes should be easy.   
+ "Brave": Merida could actually a party member, but she's also one of the candidates to be one of the "New Seven Hearts". Merida is CGI Princess, like Rapunzel, Anna and Elsa; so there are high chances for this.   
+ "A Bug's Life": A possibility to continue the story of the first movie is very interesting. Sora and co could take the form of bugs in this world.   
+ "Good Dinosaur": The Heartless in this world would certainly have to be big an powerful, in a world of intelligent dinosaurs. Since there are primitive humans in this world, I don't think Sora had to change form here. Arlo and the T-Rex's family would certainly be helpful to Sora.   
+ "Cars": It's difficult to imagine this world in Kingdom Hearts. Best option?, it could be a world of minigames where Sora has to race against Heartless or something. Goofy and Donald can have cars' forms, as there are Disney Pins with this idea, but I don't know how Sora could look. My guess?, maybe similar to McQueen.   

"WALL-E" could have its characters to appear out of their world, like Remy; but I don't see its world working. "Finding Nemo" could turn too much like Atlantica as the best choice. "Inside Out" could be interesting, but I don't see how the world of our mind could work here.