Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Delenn Deszcz

Who's Your Favorite Voice Actor Or Actress That Has Voiced Several Disney Characters?

Who's Your Favorite Voice Actor Or Actress That Has Voiced Several Disney Characters?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Your Favorite Voice Actor Or Actress That Has Voiced Several Disney Characters?

• Jim Cummings
    • Corey Burton
    • Russi Taylor
    • Alan Tudyk

Many people that work in voice acting often have a huge selection of voices that they can put on for a multitude of characters--to make them soft and cuddly, or evil and harsh. Out of the four options here, who is your favorite voice actor? 

For fun, why are they your favorite, and who is your favorite character that they voice?

Probably Corey Burton just for that great Christopher Lee impression

13 hours ago, CurseWin13 said:

Why isn't Tress MacNeille on this list? She voices Daisy Duck, Chip, the Queen of Hearts, Kanga, Anastasia Tremaine, Merryweather, etc.

For some reason the polls are only listing four options even though we can have like quadruple that amount.

12 hours ago, 2 quid is good said:

Probably Corey Burton just for that great Christopher Lee impression

For some reason the polls are only listing four options even though we can have like quadruple that amount.

We have a spreadsheet that we use to keep track of all past and future poll topics. It's generally easier to keep track of when we limit it to what (we think) would be the four most popular choices. If someone wants to put in a vote for an option that does not exist, they can leave a comment. The latter encourages more discussion too. So that's just a plus.

You neglected to include Frank Welker on the list.
He has played numerous characters for Disney, including (yet not limited to) Abu, Flit, several of the Beagle Boys, Bubba (The DuckTales Caveduck), Pegasus, Cri-ki (the cricket from Mulan), and Oswald for "'Epic Mickey'", among many others!!

I can't help listing the roles he's done.  He's one of my all-time favorite actors.

post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg

Good old Jim is my choice! He's voiced Pooh and Tigger, as well as Pete! He also voiced Ray from The Princess And The Frog and he was Hondo from Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars: Rebels!

I grew up with Jim's voice, and out of all his roles, Pete has got to be my favorite! Since the character is a villain yet is silly, I love the range he uses to express emotion with that particular character! And he's such fun to have around in the KH series!