Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
xionskeyblade

KHUX [KHUX NA: 11-14-2019 & 11-15-2019] Quests have been added to the main story and a SN++ KH3 Terra-Xehanort deal has arrived

5 new story quests have been added to the main quest! Also, the max level for the Bad Guy Breaker Keyblade has been increased to +20

large.9l4IN7H8Lm.png.9eab4934e16c96ea66e

SN++ - KH III Terra-Xehanort arrives in a new deal until November 25th and is guaranteed within 5 draws if you purchase the WJE! The medal is guaranteed within 10 draws through the standard banner. Standard Draws offer 10 Limited VIP Coins per draw and VIP Draws offer 30 Limited VIP Coins per draw!

large.98mGNIpXC.png.24c694f63c8fd0387de1large.98mONrgEH.png.41ec527f4a25f059569b

*About Supernova++ Medals:

• Strength and Defense can be increased up to +5000 with Boost Medals.
  • Supernova will deal increased damage if it has the advantageous attribute against the enemy.

large.98mHNB84r.png.17796d795ece5af0a497

SN++ - KH III Terra-Xehanort (7★)
[Maximum STR:39463]

[Target: All] Deals 7 hits. 1 turn: R-Medal STR +2000, self [↑ STR, R- & S-STR 10], targets [↓ DEF & S-DEF 10], SP ATK B +200%. Damage+: the more SP attacks used in succession.

Supernova:

[Target: All] [Mastery] 1 turn: R-Medal STR +5000, self [↑ STR, S-STR, DEF & M-DEF 10], targets [↓ STR, M-STR, DEF & S-DEF 10], SP ATK B +280%.
Triggers before slot 3 is activated when defending in PVP.

Gauge: 2

Tier:

Damage*:

× 75.35 - 82.41

SN Damage*:

× 220.00

View full article

The only real thing I have to talk about this time is the new medal.

Terranort is an appealing medal to a F2P player like myself. Most Reverse STR boosting medals have been locked behind VIP, so having this medal break that trend is nice. However, it's also a Reverse Speed medal, which means it can be hard to fit it into a setup. Sure, it can be placed on any Keyblade in the friend slot, but you end up losing out on the Reverse STR boosts for most of your turn. It's almost like they planned for that since the multiplier increases after you've used other special attacks.
In terms of medal stats, this one is similar to SN++ CoM Sora, though it has fewer hits and boosts your defense/lowers the enemy's attack with its Supernova.
The banner itself is ok, what with it being a guaranteed mercy instead of a 1-in-3 mercy, but there's also the lower mercy for VIP which is unfortunate. Overall, I'd say wait: we're close to Black Friday, so a better deal may come along. If nothing else does come, though, then I don't think pulling for this guy would be a huge mistake.

I don’t know how many more story updates KHUX is gonna get, but I hope that by the time it does conclude we get an answer as to how Ven ended up with Amnesia and became MX’s apprentice and how Larium and Elrena got into the Organization.