Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Frozen 2 Spoilers Chat

That one scene though, with the memories in the glacier, has an extremely similar design to some features in the labyrinth in KH3. Makes me think the level designers saw Frozen 2 long before it came out, which means they intend to include the movie in a future Kingdom Hearts game. At the very least, they knew enough to make it thematically similar.

I saw Frozen II and surprisingly it's better than the first film in my opinion. The story is more interesting, the characters felt more mature and more likable, and the song are better. Sure there were some goofy moments in the film (Olaf of course), but other than that the story was still pretty interesting. Again this is my opinion. I already know there's some people who still prefer the first film and that's very understandable and I definitely respect that. So please respect my opinion that I like this film much better than the first film. In fact after watching Frozen II I definitely wouldn't mind seeing Arendelle again in Kingdom Hearts IV. 8 out 10 for me.

So in Frozen 2...

Elsa is no longer Queen and Anna and Kristoph marry and become the new King and Queen, huh?

I haven't watched the movie but...I am not really planning to so I am open to spoilers at will LMAO.

Super late, but oh well.

Honestly, I’m not the biggest fan of Frozen (I don’t hate it, but I just don’t have any special feelings towards it), but I surprisingly enjoyed Frozen 2 a lot. For sure not perfect, and personally I would have done some things differently. Mostly just less humor and more elaboration on some of the themes. But overall? I liked it a lot.

Also, The Next Right Thing made me cry. I really tried to stop the tears but they just kept coming and that’s pretty rare for me.

3 hours ago, littleTSUBAME said:

Super late, but oh well.

Honestly, I’m not the biggest fan of Frozen (I don’t hate it, but I just don’t have any special feelings towards it), but I surprisingly enjoyed Frozen 2 a lot. For sure not perfect, and personally I would have done some things differently. Mostly just less humor and more elaboration on some of the themes. But overall? I liked it a lot.

Also, The Next Right Thing made me cry. I really tried to stop the tears but they just kept coming and that’s pretty rare for me.

Yeah, this film was definitely an improvement over the first one, with the darker story and the feel of adventure you got from it, ya know?

I was looking in to this and it seems like they are only going after the youtubers that make the top notch money that make videos for kids I was so relieved I don’t make a dim from youtube Im good I just do youtube For fun I don’t care about money