Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jingilator

How would you react if…?

Just as the title says, we’re going to take turns listing off different scenarios and giving our reaction to them. The first person to reply has to list a different scenario from the one they replied to. Ready?

Now, how would you react if Dream Eaters were the main enemy of Toy Box instead of the Heartless?

2 minutes ago, Brendan Spain said:

that would be an awesome idea! especially since Young Xehanort is the main Organisation member you see in that world. it would've been a very unique idea. like how we only saw unversed in monstropolis.

Okay, good! Now you need to follow up with another scenario.

okay, what if there were more Disney worlds in kingdom hearts 3 and how do you think it would've benefitted the story overall? for me personally I would've loved to see worlds based on Atlantis the lost empire, princess and the frog, and Aladdin and the king of thieves aka agrabah returning. in the PatF world, I would imagine it being called New Orleans and have sora and co interacting with Demyx again. I would've loved to see Sora's reaction to him returning even though he was only a reserve member. in the Atlantis world having Sora and co interact with Vexen since the world dabbles in science. and in agrabah have sora looking at a mysterious figure who is actually Xion, but isn't revealed to sora or the player at the point in the game. what does everyone else here think overall? I think kh3 solely lacked in that area even though the worlds were definitely bigger in general.

4 minutes ago, Brendan Spain said:

okay, what if there were more Disney worlds in kingdom hearts 3 and how do you think it would've benefitted the story overall? for me personally I would've loved to see worlds based on Atlantis the lost empire, princess and the frog, and Aladdin and the king of thieves aka agrabah returning. in the PatF world, I would imagine it being called New Orleans and have sora and co interacting with Demyx again. I would've loved to see Sora's reaction to him returning even though he was only a reserve member. in the Atlantis world having Sora and co interact with Vexen since the world dabbles in science. and in agrabah have sora looking at a mysterious figure who is actually Xion, but isn't revealed to sora or the player at the point in the game. what does everyone else here think overall? I think kh3 solely lacked in that area even though the worlds were definitely bigger in general.

These are the exact world I was thinking of a while back. Thank you.

HWYR react if there was a KH Warriors for the Switch?