Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ventus_

Which Kingdom Hearts Trio is Your Favorite?

Which Kingdom Hearts Trio is Your Favorite?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kingdom Hearts Trio is Your Favorite?

• Sora, Riku and Kairi (The Destiny Trio)
    • Axel, Roxas and Xion (The Sea Salt Trio)
    • Ventus, Aqua, and Terra (The Wayfinder Trio)
    • Sora, Donald and Goofy (The main heroes)

Destiny trio gets +3 for Sora, +3 for Riku and 0 for Kairi = 6 points

Sea Salt gets +3 for Axel, +1 for Xion and +1 for Roxas = 5 points

Wayfinder get +2 for Aqua, +2 for Terra and +1 for Ventus = 5 points

Main gets +3 for Sora, +2 for Goofy and +1 for Donald (it would be +2 if he healed me, you darn duck) = 6 points

But I'm a sucker for Soriku so we have a winner, our Destiny Trio! Though Kairi and Riku don't seem to know of each other's existence some times...

Uhhh this is hard because I have a soft spot for both sea salt trio and wayfinder trio...

I guess seasalt trio would still win in the end? Probably because Days is just really dear to me and I feel really nostalgic towards it because I feel like it was Days that really made me a Kingdom Hearts fan for life. Idk, there’s just something about them that I can’t quite explain.

3 hours ago, Moogle13 said:

Destiny trio gets +3 for Sora, +3 for Riku and 0 for Kairi = 6 points

Sea Salt gets +3 for Axel, +1 for Xion and +1 for Roxas = 5 points

Wayfinder get +2 for Aqua, +2 for Terra and +1 for Ventus = 5 points

Main gets +3 for Sora, +2 for Goofy and +1 for Donald (it would be +2 if he healed me, you darn duck) = 6 points

But I'm a sucker for Soriku so we have a winner, our Destiny Trio! Though Kairi and Riku don't seem to know of each other's existence some times...

How can you ship Soriku after kh3? Obvious sokai is obvious. You're delusional.

There may be a new trio on the rise, with Axel and Saix reminiscing about how when they were human kids, there was a girl they’d visit in Radiant Garden’s Castle’s dungeon. If her identity and location is revealed, let alone they ACTUALLY REUNITE IN THE PRESENT, then may I dub them the Radiant Trio!!!

I love all the trios but the best trio is definitely the Sea Salt Trio! Out of all the trios in the Kingdom Hearts Franchise Roxas, Xion, and Axel are the real best of friends. As I said in my previous posts Roxas, Xion, and Axel all shown the true meaning friendship. They get along, they argue, they reconcile, they protective each other, and they got each other's backs no matter what. Say what you want about Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, but damn that game was able to develop the character developments between Roxas, Xion, and Axel; and 358/2 Days was able to made Roxas, Xion, and Axel actual characters and make feel like they have a real friendship. The Destiny Trio comes to close to second, but my problem with the Destiny Trio is that the games focus more on Sora and Riku's friendship while making Kairi feel like a third wheel. The Wayfinder Trio is good, but my problem is that their friendship in Birth by Sleep felt like the story keeps pushing them away rather showing some development of their friendship. And as for the The Disney Trio of course Mickey, Donald, and Goofy have a great friendship because they got the entire Disney history to support their friendship in the Kingdom Hearts franchise. After what happen in Kingdom Hearts 3 I really hope Nomura does another Kingdom Hearts games starring the Sea Salt Trio as the game's playable characters like Birth by Sleep or Dream Drop Distance. 

Edited by Movies798

can i not vote for the reject trio (vanitas repliku namine)? jk

fr tho, out of the options presented, the main trio is my favorite. sea salt in a close second.

if riku and kairi interacted a bit more (like in the first two games) and if they showed more of sora and kairi in nonromantic interactions (to show them being friends too) i might've liked it more.

maybe an unpopular opinion, but outside of kh3? the wayfinders just don't feel like actual friends

On 12/2/2019 at 1:34 PM, Ventus_ said:

The heroes of Kingdom Hearts have a trend of coming in trios. 
Which is your favorite? Mine would have to be now this is just an idea but sora, roxas, ventus, vantias, and xion. PS That would be Awesome and have them team up to become this powerful ultimate powerhouse of force and energy like have them join and combine with sora and have all 5 of them create the most destructive attack ever obliterating their enemies in a single strike that would be the coolest thing ever.

Edited by Spider10

Roxas, Axel and Xion. We see them meet and get close, we become invested as they do in keeping things together when it's all falling apart. Their losses are just as much our losses. We see their day to day, not just the out of the ordinary, and we want that to continue. It hurts as the days grow fewer and the end comes for the friendship.

There's too much tell not show with the friendship between Terra, Aqua and Ventus. We're told they're close friends, but outside of selected flashbacks in Birth by Sleep there isn't a lot to back it up because the plot relies on the breakdown of their friendship due to miscommunication or lack of communication. Ventus never explains Vanitas' warning about Terra, Terra never says anything about why he needs to prove himself worthy and Aqua is so up herself she ends up making things worse.

For me, it's easily the Wayfinder Trio. Don't get me wrong, I love all the trios in the series, but Terra, Ventus and Aqua hold a special place in my heart! They are among my favorite characters in the series, and seeing what they went through tore me apart, because Xehanort manipulated the circumstances around them so there would be mistrust and betrayal, and eventually, a forced confrontation that ended in their demise. Ventus going into a coma, Terra being possessed by Xehanort, and Aqua ending up in the Realm Of Darkness hit me hard when I first played Birth By Sleep, so seeing the trio reunite in Kingdom Hearts III definitely made me all warm and emotional inside! <3