Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Leamax

[UPDATE] Square Enix's Jump Festa 2020 line-up has been revealed; Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind listed

Square Enix have revealed their initial line-up for Jump Festa 2020 on their site. The line-up includes Final Fantasy VII Remake, Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy Brave Exvias, War of the Visions Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicle Remaster, and Holy Sword Legend 3:Trials of Mana. 

Kingdom Hearts III isn't listed at the current time, but the line-up is subject to change. Jump Festa 2020 runs from December 21st to December 22nd

UPDATE [Dec 10, 2019]: Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind has been updated on Square Enix's Jump Festa 2020 site!

Stay tuned to KH13.com for the latest Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind DLC news!

Screenshot 2019-12-10 at 9.31.29 PM.png

View full article

2 hours ago, Brendan Spain said:

I really hope that isn't true? I really wanna see the next trailer for kh3 remind DLC. and I was so hoping it'd be there too!

But we're already getting a trailer before release, and it's probably going to drop before jump festa anyways, so it doesn't really make any sense for it to make an appearance there

2 hours ago, CombatCarl said:

But we're already getting a trailer before release, and it's probably going to drop before jump festa anyways, so it doesn't really make any sense for it to make an appearance there

They’ve only got a few weeks to do so though.