Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aquaberry

[UPDATED] Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind DLC releasing January 23rd for PS4 and February 25th for Xbox One; new trailer video now made private

9 hours ago, Thomas Durkan said:

January 23rd is my birthday! Thank you Square Enix!

Congratulations, pal. 

Now, something curious about the description "Sora is about to discover the truths that he has never before imagined". Maybe this could be the key to Yozora, but I also think this could take us to a direct crossover with KH:UX. I mean, if Sora is going to get inside the Hearts of the other Guardians of Light, when he gets into Ventus' heart, could he discover the memories of his past life in KH:UX? It would be really interesting if he does. 

12 minutes ago, Sinre said:

That would be terrifying if the revelation of who killed Striletzia is revealed in KH3 Re Mind. emoji33.png

I doubt we will have such luck, but at least Sora could see Daybreak Town, the Foretellers and the rest of Ventus' gang (the new leaders of Unions). 

So a theory of the top of my head. 
sora is sent to another world where Yozora while Yozora is sent to Sora’s world. (Meaning whatever power controls the power of waking switches out Sora for his meddling and replaces him with Yozora to keep the balance of taking someone out of existence. (Perhaps Yozoras job/life calling is to do such a thing. An “agent” of the power of waking or this other world to prevent meddling) 

This could also explain why he is suddenly in the same world as Riku but not Sora. He is there as Soras replacement, but also notices that Riku is trying to reverse Soras disappearance. He then keeps an eye on Riku to stop any attempts. 

sorry if this doesn’t belong here I just didn’t want to make a thread about it given concerns of spoilers and the trailer not being officially released.