Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Dagesh Lene

Multiples New Stories in Re:Mind

The new Re:Mind trailer that was shown at the State of Play revealed a lot of new details.  One of those details is that there is going to be three new stories/episodes, which are listed like this:

• The additional story: Re Mind
  • Limitcut episode and 13 boss battles
  • Secret episode and boss battle

I don't know for sure what each of these stories/episodes will include as far as story content, but if I were to make a guess based on what we saw in the trailer (as well as what we saw in previous trailers), I would say that this is what is included in each of them:

• Re:Mind
    • The story follows Sora as he experiences each of the battles in the Keyblade Graveyard from the other guardians' perspectives in his search for Kairi
    • I think that this is when we will get to play as the other characters in the new scenerios that Nomura talked about, and these new scenerios can either take place before Sora arrived (which I think will be the case with Aqua and Ventus' battle) or after Sora left (which I think will be the case with Roxas, Axel, and Xion's battle)
    • I think that the last fight Sora will see before finally finding Kairi will be the battle between the guardians of light and the Replica Xehanorts in the sky, which I think happened while they were trying to close Kingdom Hearts and Sora, Donald, and Goofy were at Scala ad Caelum, but I don't know when it happened since Master Xehanort absorbed the replicas after Sora, Donald, and Goofy defeated them, but I do have two ideas:
      • Maybe the guardians of light fought the Replica Xehanorts at the same time that Sora, Donald, and Goofy were fighting them, which means that, whenever the Replica Xehanorts teleported away from Sora, Donald, and Goofy, they were actually teleporting to the other battle against the guardians of light
      • Since the Replica Xehanorts are replicas, maybe there were more Replica Xehanorts made that challenged the guardians of light
    • I think that the final boss of this new story will be the boss that we see Kairi fighting in the trailer, which looks like armored Xehanort with the thirteen Keyblades that forged the X-Blade hovering behind him
  • Limitcut Episode
    • This is the one episode that I haven't the slightest clue as to what will happen during it, but maybe this will be the episode where we see the cutscene of the conversation between Young Xehanort and the Master of Masters
    • This might also be when we see the cutscene of the conversation between Xigbar and Luxord and when we find out how Xion returned
    • Basically, I think that this might be an episode that reveals extra story that none of the guardians of light were around to see
    • Maybe those cutscenes are rewards for beating the data battles; for example, you might unlock the cutscene of the conversation between Young Xehanort and the Master of Masters for beating Young Xehanort's data battle or the cutscene of the conversation between Xigbar and Luxord for beating either Xigbar or Luxord's data battle
  • Secret Episode
    • I think that the Secret Episode will follow Riku as he tries to find out what happened to Sora, but I don't think that he will be the only one looking for answers, just that we will follow his search for answers
    • I don't know if Raidiant Garden will be playable, but if I were to make a guess, I would say that it isn't and we just see the Final Fantasy characters in cutscenes
    • However, maybe I'm wrong and Radiant Garden is a world that is explorable in the Secret Episode; after all, it wouldn't be the first time in the series you could explore a new world in a Secret Episode
    • By the end of the episode, I think that Riku and Aqua will go searching for Sora in the Realm of Darkness (and maybe some of the other heroes will join them), and somehow Riku will end up finding his way to the world that he appeared in in the secret ending, which means that by the end of all of these new stories/episodes, I think we will probably know how both Sora and Riku got to where they are in the secret ending

But these are just my thoughts.  What do you guys think these new stories/episodes will include?

Edited by Dagesh Lene

this is a really awesome theory/speculation! especially about the secret episode. I can totally see those scenarios happening. especially about how Riku and Aqua might venture into the realm of darkness again. would explain that cutscene we see with them in the land of departure together.