Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
xionskeyblade

KHUX [KHUX NA: 12-16-2019~12-19-2019] This week's WJE, holiday events and boards have arrived, Union Cross and weekly raid event, deluxe PVP rewards, and story quest update

This week's WJE includes the following until December 22nd:

• 1,400 Jewels & Dragon Maleficent Doll M/F (Critical Hit Perk +5)
  • Spirit Parts for a Gingerbread Cat
  • Dual Meow Wow [SAB LV 9] x 15
  • Power, Speed, and Magic Gems x10

Until December 23rd, this week's Deluxe rewards for PvP rankings include 1,000 jewels for those ranked in the top 7,000! For this special ranking period, you will earn more tickets from rewards than during regular PvP rankings! 
The top 100 players of this PvP Ranking event will be rewarded with special titles! You can increase your number of tries by purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 

large.98GeNxOg9.png.8c74bb65835963ca9684

New holiday avatar board has arrived until the end of the year! For 2,500 jewels unlock the holiday avatar boards that come with the following:

Festive Robe 
Festive Robe: Hood (Item Drop Perk +9) 
Festive Robe: Brooch (Item Drop Perk +6) 
Festive Robe: Gloves (Item Drop Perk +6) 
Title: Reindeer

ATK B XI Max & GA 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
ATK B XI Max & GA 2 (6★ Scrooge) 
Paralysis + II Max (6★ Scrooge) 
Power Gem x 1 
6★ Chip x 2 
6★ Dale x 2 
6★ Cid 10 x 1 
6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 4 
6★ Fantasia Mickey B x 2

Festive Robe 
Festive Robe: Hood (Item Drop Perk +9) 
Festive Robe: Brooch (Item Drop Perk +6) 
Festive Robe: Gloves (Item Drop Perk +6) 
Title: Santa Claus

ATK B XI Max & GA 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
ATK B XI Max & GA 2 (6★ Scrooge) 
Paralysis + II Max (6★ Scrooge) 
Power Gem x 1 
6★ Chip x 2 
6★ Dale x 2 
6★ Cid 10 x 1 
6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 4 
6★ Fantasia Mickey B x 2

large.98XIN1z9u.png.7fdd7c07339698d488bb

large.98UuN7kI6h.png.54b1fdc16da64efc5d0

This week's Union Cross event and Weekly Winter Raid are here! Until December 25th challenge the extra hard boss during bonus times to receive more cross coins and unlock the Starry Ribbon Spirit Part and other rewards such as Winter Holiday quotes! Until December 22nd, challenge the Weekly Winter event's raid boss during bonus times to receive even more lux at 0AP! 

large.98KnNBGC7.png.95b2fd62c5dff0ab1f9e

Until December 25th, challenge the Winer Holiday Event to receive avatar parts and subplot medals! Happy Holidays! 

large.9lznNhDFz.gif.fde058a2bc0872ce8b23

5 new story quests are available as of today, December 19th. The max level for the Bad Guy Breaker Keyblade has been increased to +25!

View full article

Sadly Kingdom Hearts Union X story is pretty boring. I guess it's because the storytelling in Union X is not as good as the console games. Even the handheld games are better at storytelling than Union X. It's sad because Wreck it Ralph world is pretty much wasted in the Mobile game. I'm pretty much spoiled when it comes Kingdom Hearts graphics.

My complain is that the game's story walks at turtle's path. Right now, we are with the plot of "Wreck-it-Ralph" movie, but I would want to see more of the main story involving Ventus and the other new Union Leaders! I suppose the Jap Version of the game will have new Story Quests soon, but I guess they will be about Ralph's movie. 

Wow, it's been a little while since we had one of these updates. I guess everyone has things they have to do, and honestly, posting these updates is not exactly a high-priority task.

Anyway, not much to say. The new boards are pretty good, so getting one or both of them wouldn't be a bad idea. But remember: only buy what you need, and try not to buy something because you think you might need it in the future.