Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Merry Christmas, Everyone! It's Been A While!

Hello there everyone, I hope that you've all been doing okay! Good gracious, it's been quite some time since I posted a topic here! And for that matter, it's been forever since I logged online!

I gotta say, life has kept me busy over the past year! I've been doing a lot better when it comes to financial stability, though I'm not where I want to be at just yet! But hey, with hard work and perseverance, these things will come little by little! But yes, this year has been a great one, and it's been one of growth and also of hardships. I've had many ups and just as many downs, but through it all, I've been pushing forward, thanks to God, my cherished loved ones and the hobbies I love. Thanks to all these things, I've been able to keep myself sane!

Kingdom Hearts III was everything I wanted it to be and more, and with Re:Mind coming next year, it'll only make my love for the game increase tenfold! Avengers: Endgame was the satisfying conclusion to the Infinity Saga and the first ten years of the MCU! Fairy Tail ended its run, and on quite a high note, I might add! Toy Story 4 delivered some heavy feels with Woody's farewell to Buzz and the gang, and with going to see The Rise Of Skywalker possibly tomorrow, I'll have finished the Skywalker Saga that I grew up with since childhood! This has been a year of endings for many beloved things in pop culture, and I'm so lucky and blessed to be there as the end comes for so many beloved stories! Some of them luckily continue going, while others are definitively over. It's just been a blast!

And well, even though I scarcely log on here, I've been keeping up with the fantastic articles put up by the KH13 Team, and I thank you for that! I really wish I could be online more, but adulting is a lot more difficult in practice, ya know? But still, my love for this site shall always remain, and as long as I'm a KH fan, which is pretty much for all time, I'll always love this site! So thank you for being here for all this time!

I hope you all had yourselves a Merry Christmas!