Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
OrpheusJoshua

Square Enix Japan's website updated with Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind screenshots; some image slots listed as "Coming Soon..."

The official Square Enix Japan website has updated their Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind portal with images from all of the DLC trailers we have seen so far!

1.thumb.jpg.27cc2a0227e2ffe9a5b5423193e0d738.jpg

pic01.jpg

pic01.jpg

pic01.jpg

However, something of note to mention is that there are several image slots on this page simply labeled "Coming Soon....". These slots are "Greeting Mode", "Slideshow Function" and "Premium Menu"; all features that have been confirmed to appear in the upcoming DLC. These three features were shown off at the Kingdom Hearts Osaka Orchestra in November but were never shown to the public. Perhaps these preview images will release closer to January 23rd.

image.png.4abf6b83e5a2c0e22feee75fc2501036.png

We covered these additions via translated drawings courtesy of our team's @Mio and @Ryuji_Shiryu, with the original drawings being drawn by @sonzaisinaimono

Additionally, there are also "Secret Episode and Boss", and "English Mode" sections that do not seem to have any planned preview images. The "English Mode" is an exclusive feature coming to the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind. This mode will give Japanese players the option to play the game with the English dub. This has been a known feature to appear in the Final Mix versions of the games in Japan ever since Kingdom Hearts I Final Mix. No word on a "Japanese Mode" has been confirmed for global versions of the game.

image.thumb.png.c11d024c7a98a398f26b3c3caa69facc.png

The bottom of the page also features the promotional theme that one receives when purchasing the Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC by February 24th, 2020. This theme contains the Kingdom Hearts III title screen art on the top part of the HUD, but there is also a brand new illustration from Tetsuya Nomura that is set to appear on the bottom section of the theme. This theme is exclusive to Japan as the rest of the world has a different theme entirely. 

early_pic.jpg

This new site update has not revealed a variety of new info, but the potential is there with preview images promoting the "Greeting Mode", "Slideshow Function", and "Premium Menu" coming at a later date.

We will update as soon as this site updates once more! Be sure to follow the KH13 Twitter to be immediately notified on any Kingdom Hearts related news!

View full article

The things I am most excited for are the new story content and the bosses that will be a part of the new story.  I'm not as excited for the new boss battles against the seekers of darkess as others are, but I'm excited to see what the boss fights against Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, and Vanitas are like, and the new screenshot of the fight against Ansem just makes me more excited for it.

Just to clarify if anyone reads this, the North American preorder theme for the Re Mind DLC looks to be exactly the same as the bonus theme that came with the Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts III PS4 Slim exclusive to Japan.

https://www.sony.jp/playstation/store/special/ps4/kingdomhearts3/?s_tc=st_co_ext_kd/

bnr_ps4kh3e_pc.jpgGallery_KH3_1811_2.jpeg

So looks like Japan technically got this already ... but the theme is still beautiful. Just sucks we don't also get the new Tetsuya Nomura artwork... I hope they release all the themes as separate buys later down the road, just like they put all the preorder Keyblades on the store a couple months later after the game's initial release back in January.

Edited by blue490246