Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SweetYetSalty

Xehanort's Power to Create Copy Worlds

So in Toybox Young Xehanort created a copy world that separated Woody, Buzz, Ham, and Rex from Andy and a few of their other toy friends (like the ones that have license issues) and Sora and friends can only reach this one and never the other. I believe they said one of them is fake. That being said Xehanort used this to observe the toys and see how hearts work in the world. So the Organization can create copy worlds to observe things. Why didn't they do the same thing for the other worlds? Like if they are watching Rapunzel, Elsa, Anna, and looking for the black box and don't want Sora getting in the way, why not create a separate split world like they did in Toybox, one that Sora can't reach? This way they can do their work without having to blow Sora off snow mountains or put him to sleep unnecessarily.

And on the topic, why is it we never see Xehanort use this power again? That seems pretty OP to create a fake world. Is it like DiZ's data Twilight Town? I feel like this should be explained a little more and be put to more use. So many of the Organizations experiments happen off screen, but I feel this is a big one to overlook. What do you guys think? Is this something you think we should explore? Or is it just a game mechanic excuse to explain no humans and license toys in Toybox?

i image the most likely explanation is that there a limits to this ability like it only be done one at a time or it takes a lot of power to do, and perhaps they decided to focus on toy box as that was the one that could help fill out their numbers

do remember though that the origination wanted sora to get stronger to find all the guardians and the seven new hearts were just back up so it was in their interest for sora to get as strong as he could and then take care of any dangers to the new hearts for them.

Well, how much of a world did they need? Just the single city would be enough to keep them contained, especially with the heartless. They're toys, they're pretty small. Plus, young Xehanort seemed to have done a similar thing in DDD, unless he was straight up lying to Sora about them not being in the actual sleeping worlds, the whole data doesn't dream speech in the grid. 

I would image that it's a huge process that requires massive power and for what reason would the other worlds require it?
The presence of hearts in inanimate objects is a particular concept that became of interest to Xehanort after the Pinocchio experience in the original game which was a marvel to him and is what opened up the man-made vessel possibility. 

The developer explanation, however, I presume is to avoid the conflict of human interaction with the Toy trio. Turning flesh and bone into plastic is somewhat breaking a wall in even KH's reality.