Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What is your favorite Kingdom Hearts game of the decade?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Kingdom Hearts game of the decade?

• Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
    • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
    • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ/Union χ
    • Kingdom Hearts III

For me it’s a tie between bbs and III. As much as I was happy to finally play 3 bbs is the really the one that changed everything for me in terms of kingdom hearts. Especially aqua who Is really think is just an amazing character! All three of those characters, her, Ventus and Terra are basically the catalyst and setup for what happens in 3. With the main characters trying to find them. I couldn’t ask for anything more.

You forgot to add Re:Coded into the polll, since it came out in 2011. But, I digress.

My favorite Kingdom Hearts game of the decade is definitely III! Over a decade's worth of buildup and hype, with stories and characters and emotions all leading up to a grand finale was one of the most satisfying experiences in Kingdom Hearts I've ever experienced! Kingdom Hearts III was the epitome for me, and I felt immensely satisfied with the conclusion to the Xehanort Saga! I couldn't be happier to end the decade than having been able to play through the whole Xehanort Saga! Thank you, Nomura and friends! You really hit it big! :D

BBS might just be my favourite game in the series. Besides, KH3, while good, was undeniably disappointing... Despite everyone hating on KH3 it's doing the best by double in the poll right now. Do you guys not like BBS, KHUX or DDD that much or have I been dumped unwillingly into too many hate corners???

On 12/31/2019 at 2:34 PM, The Transcendent Key said:

You forgot to add Re:Coded into the polll, since it came out in 2011. But, I digress.

My favorite Kingdom Hearts game of the decade is definitely III! Over a decade's worth of buildup and hype, with stories and characters and emotions all leading up to a grand finale was one of the most satisfying experiences in Kingdom Hearts I've ever experienced! Kingdom Hearts III was the epitome for me, and I felt immensely satisfied with the conclusion to the Xehanort Saga! I couldn't be happier to end the decade than having been able to play through the whole Xehanort Saga! Thank you, Nomura and friends! You really hit it big! :D

That is some amazing words man! I’d say the HD collections really helped me get ready for kh3 too, by replaying them multiple times.

On 1/1/2020 at 12:40 AM, Brendan Spain said:

That is some amazing words man! I’d say the HD collections really helped me get ready for kh3 too, by replaying them multiple times.

Thanks! And yes, I would agree! I played the HD collections both on PS3 and PS4, and then I watched Everglow's KH Timeline series...God, it was such a great experience to lead up to KHIII! <3

On 1/1/2020 at 2:52 PM, corfidbizna said:

No Re:coded! ∏_∏

My vote's for III for sure, but… folks, pretty soon Kingdom Hearts III will have existed for a year! And Valve is making a new Half Life game! What is the world coming to?

Dang, it's insane to think about!

As for what the world is coming to, it's becoming a fantasy, a dream. XD

On 12/30/2019 at 3:08 AM, Kenneth Choo said:

17 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Thanks! And yes, I would agree! I played the HD collections both on PS3 and PS4, and then I watched Everglow's KH Timeline series...God, it was such a great experience to lead up to KHIII! <3

Dang, it's insane to think about!

As for what the world is coming to, it's becoming a fantasy, a dream. XD

yeah ikr? it was this time last year when we were anticipating the full base game. what an experience that was! and now we're anticipating the remind DLC. can't wait to see the return of the final fantasy characters!

On 1/1/2020 at 9:13 PM, clicheofdestiny said:

No love for 0.2?

I think it delivers on everything it sets out to be, in such a way that it even edges out KH3 as a package. It's a near perfect three hours in the realm of darkness and the setting is dripping with atmosphere and eye candy.

I completely agree with this, I find 0.2 to be a better experience than KH3 as an overall thing.

As for the poll, I'm kinda shocked UX/Chi was added instead of Re:coded. Re:coded has some brilliant gameplay and honestly I like that it's not 100% necessary to the plot. It's a nice little side game and that's fine. It also has the most fluid command deck imo. Why have you limited yourself to four options when you know there's more than that? We can have huge number of options for polls, it's happened all the time before.
I voted for BBS btw, but honestly I owuld have preferred to vote for Re:coded because I do appreciate it and somebody should have given it some love

On 12/31/2019 at 9:13 AM, Moogle13 said:

BBS might just be my favorite game in the series. Besides, KH3, while good, was undeniably disappointing... Despite everyone hating on KH3 it's doing the best by double in the poll right now. Do you guys not like BBS, KHUX or DDD that much or have I been dumped unwillingly into too many hate corners???

I actually like KHUX because it was a great way to meet new people who like KH so much and the gameplay was good. The only problem people have with KHUX is how long the story takes to get updated due to Japan getting the new updates many months before the rest of the world and I am glad that I have the patience to wait for an update due to me having to uninstall the game from my phone due to storage space and then reinstalling it. 

On 12/31/2019 at 2:13 PM, Moogle13 said:

BBS might just be my favourite game in the series. Besides, KH3, while good, was undeniably disappointing... Despite everyone hating on KH3 it's doing the best by double in the poll right now. Do you guys not like BBS, KHUX or DDD that much or have I been dumped unwillingly into too many hate corners???

I think the simple truth is that the majority of KH fans, even if they felt disappointed by KH3, acknowledge it's a better made game than anything else on the list simply graphically/mechanically. DDD was really disliked and BBS is doing fairly well on the poll considering not as many people have played it. And UX is UX haha, outside of a handful of fans few will rate it that high

9 hours ago, 2 quid is good said:

I think the simple truth is that the majority of KH fans, even if they felt disappointed by KH3, acknowledge it's a better made game than anything else on the list simply graphically/mechanically. DDD was really disliked and BBS is doing fairly well on the poll considering not as many people have played it. And UX is UX haha, outside of a handful of fans few will rate it that high

Wait... DDD is really disliked??? I mean I know people hate Sora in it, but people hate the whole thing? It was a really game though....

The rest seems about right. I really wish more people would play BBS, it's a fantastic game.

On 1/4/2020 at 4:28 PM, Brendan Spain said:

yeah ikr? it was this time last year when we were anticipating the full base game. what an experience that was! and now we're anticipating the remind DLC. can't wait to see the return of the final fantasy characters!

Yep, it's been quite a ride indeed!