Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Will We See Ava In The Upcoming Saga?

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, I haven't made a KH topic in who knows how long! But now that the speculating and theorizing over Kingdom Hearts III is now behind us, now we can theorize about Kingdom Hearts IV and beyond! And I'm sure that Re:Mind is gonna throw in a lot of questions that'll keep us thirsty till the new saga begins...so let's start off with something simple!

Will we see Ava in the upcoming saga? I never got the chance to play the browser version of X, as I only played from Unchained X onward to what is now Union X. Last I knew from a story update in X, Ava had confronted Luxu about the role the Master had given him, and apparently, based on how the scene left off, it's left to imply that Luxu eliminated Ava. Cuz for all intents and purposes, we don't see her again until the Keyblade War happens. But is that really her? Or perhaps an illusion?

In the epilogue for KHIII, we see all the Foretellers brought back, along with the epic reveal of Luxu having been Xigbar all along! Or, well, Xigbar having been Luxu, is what I mean. XD But anyways, he said that Ava finished her role, but what does that mean for her? Is she still a Foreteller? Did she cease to be? Or did something happen to her, and then we might find her by accident throughout the new saga?

I'm genuinely curious about this! That, and if we'll ever get to see the mugs behind the masks, ya know? So anyways, what do you all think?

Edit: This is also my first topic of the decade! Dang, that's crazy! Happy New Year's, everyone!

Edited by The Transcendent Key

I definitely think we'll be seeing Ava again. I had a theory back when I first played KHIII that she was the nameless Star in the Final World, but after thinking about it I feel like it might be Skuld or Strelitzia instead. However, Ava might also have been Lea and Isa's friend from Ansem's experiments. Either way, I dont think we've seen the last of Ava.

1 hour ago, Allwil13 said:

I definitely think we'll be seeing Ava again. I had a theory back when I first played KHIII that she was the nameless Star in the Final World, but after thinking about it I feel like it might be Skuld or Strelitzia instead. However, Ava might also have been Lea and Isa's friend from Ansem's experiments. Either way, I dont think we've seen the last of Ava.

hmm id never considered either of them being ava but i suppose that is a possibility

nameless star is very ambiguous i think (though i actually missed her completely) and the description of subject x could fit for either ava or skuld, though she says she remembers 4 friends which i guess could work for either, ava its be the fortelles minus the traitor and for skuld itd be her group minus the impostor plus the player 

In the Nomura interview in the Kingdom Hearts III Ultimania, Nomura was asked who the seven new black pieces that Eraqus places on the chessboard during the epilogue are.  The Q&A went like this:

Q: Halfway through the epilogue, we see that there are seven black pieces being used in the new game [of chess]. Are six of these supposed to represent the Master of Masters' six apprentices?
A: Yes.

Q: Who is the last piece?
A: Well...you can guess, but it's a secret.

So, unless Nomura is not telling us the truth, it seems that Ava will indeed be one of the seven darknesses in the new saga.  As for how she will get there, who knows?  I don't think Luxu did anything to her, at least not in a way that would prevent her from reuniting with the others in the Epilogue, since he said, "I guess Ava didn't make it after all," after looking around for her.  And when accused of excluding her, he said, "Ava had her own mission, and she carried it out."

If I were to make a guess, in trying to defy the Master of Masters, Ava actually did exactly what the Master of Masters intended for her.  She will probably continue to try to defy the Master of Masters in the new saga.  She may even ally herself with Sora and the others.  However, she will eventually be brought into her master's ranks once again, whether she is convinced to join him or she is forced to.

It's very interesting to think about the possibilities regarding Ava in the next saga. I'm very excited for any future developments! I just wonder when the new saga will officially begin? Will it be after Union X's story wraps up? Or perhaps after that mystery game Nomura said he wanted to make before starting on Kingdom Hearts IV? Unless Dark Road is the mystery game? Gahhh, so many questions!

But yes, I can see Ava being a perfect bridge between eras, and it might trigger some more memories to surface from Ven, since he managed to remember Chirithy!