Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua_Wren

Which Kingdom Hearts theme song is your favorite?

Which Kingdom Hearts theme song is your favorite?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kingdom Hearts theme song is your favorite?

• Simple and Clean
    • Sanctuary
    • Don't Think Twice
    • Face my Fears

This is my list of my favorite Kingdom Hearts Theme Songs in my opinion.

1.) Sanctuary - Beautiful, nostalgic, and still gives me chills.

2.) Don't Think Twice - Beautiful, refreshing, and very emotional. This song was prefect of what to expect before I play Kingdom Hearts 3.

3.) Simple and Clean - Nostalgic, hype, and still magical.

4.) Face My Fears - Decent, interesting, but it didn't give me the emotional impact I wanted before I play Kingdom Hearts 3 like Don't Think Twice.

Edited by Movies798

12 hours ago, SoraDaxjer28 said:

I cannot vote since I like all of them except "'Face My Fears'"!!

I did not get into that one like I did the others.

post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg

Have to agree to be honest, while I love don't think twice, it's not even a contest what song is last for me, I almost feel bad for simple and clean being 3rd, but it's wayyy better than FMF

I think I like Simple and Clean most, the rhythm is nice and the emotions invoked are really strong.

Second place would be Don't Think Twice because it was beautiful and when it played at the ending I legit cried when it said "I'm only crying because I never dreamed it take this long" because it's sooo true, KH3 took too long and then Sora just vanished and it was a too emotional scene... I didn't really like it at first but it grew on me after that ending...

Sanctuary is great but I like to sing and 30% of it's bloody backwards so there goes that.

Face my Fears was pretty cool but like others had said, less emotional value and it's not as nice to sing as well.

10 hours ago, Moogle13 said:

Sanctuary is great but I like to sing and 30% of it's bloody backwards so there goes that.

I feel that so much XD

My favourite to sing is either DTT or Simple and Clean, whereas Sanctuary I just love purely because it worked so well as the opening/closing to KH2. The editing was really on point there whereas it was a little all over the place for KH3

I like all four of them, but if the title of the openings were the Japanese titles, then Face my Fears would still be my pick. Also in my opinion, the Japanese versions of the songs except for Don't Think Twice are way better than their English versions.  

I love all the themes in the series, Don't Think Twice being high up there in terms of thematic symbolism, but I still choose Sanctuary as my number one favorite! It was such a unique theme, and the tone of it really set the stage for what Kingdom Hearts II would be, and I love how the lyrics were heavily symbolic on the whole human/Nobody relation!