Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Leamax

[UPDATE] Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind -World of Tres- Concert previews have been uploaded on Kingdom Hearts' Youtube channel

The Kingdom Hearts Youtube Channel have posted 2 preview videos for the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World of Tres- Concert video for the Re Mind DLC bundle. You can watch the videos on our Youtube channel or watch below.

Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC Concert Video Preview 1

Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC Concert Video Preview 2

Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind is set to release on January 23rd for PS4 and Xbox One on February 25th on Xbox One. The concert video will include 19 tracks from the -World of Tres- concert.

[UPDATE]: It has recently been observed by some eagle eyes in the community that the ESRB rating in these two concert videos is different than what was seen in previous trailers. 

unknown.png

This updated ESRB rating has added "Mild Blood" and "Mild Language". Additionally, it has changed "Alcohol Reference" to "Use of Alcohol". While we are uncertain on whether or not this rating applies to Re Mind as a whole or just the concert video, it is seeming likely that the ESRB rating just had to get updated for Re Mind's upcoming release.

UPDATE [Jan 17th] The concert videos have been reuploaded on Kingdom Hearts Youtube channel with the ESRB rating updated to E10+ for Fantasy Violence and Alcohol References.

What are your thoughts on this development? Let us know in the comments below!

View full article

Man just six more days left! The wait is killing me here, but it will be worth it. I already pre-order my Re:Mind DLC on my PS4 and I'm patiently for my PS4 to download it. Plus, that Re:Mind Dearly Beloved theme music is beautiful man!

2 hours ago, Movies798 said:

Man just six more days left! The wait is killing me here, but it will be worth it. I already pre-order my Re:Mind DLC on my PS4 and I'm patiently for my PS4 to download it. Plus, that Re:Mind Dearly Beloved theme music is beautiful man!

What's the difference between the $40 DLC and $20 DLC?

What blood? Do you mean the scene where Flynn gets stabbed, because nothing "shows" for the wound. 

8 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

i think the blood was in corona

What blood? Do you mean the scene where Flynn gets stabbed, because nothing "shows" for the wound. 

9 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

i think the blood was in corona

Nope, pretty sure the knife was kept clean when Flynn was stabbed. I'm not even sure if the original scene from the movie even had blood on the knife either. Like, his wound staining his shirt maybe, but if that's the case that still didn't make it into the game.

2 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

What's the difference between the $40 DLC and $20 DLC?

$40 comes with the concert video, $20 doesn't. Otherwise not very different.

7 minutes ago, Hero of Light XIV said:

Nope, pretty sure the knife was kept clean when Flynn was stabbed. I'm not even sure if the original scene from the movie even had blood on the knife either. Like, his wound staining his shirt maybe, but if that's the case that still didn't make it into the game.

hence the qualifier i think