Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Leamax

[UPDATE] PlayStation Japan has updated the file size for Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind; new artwork revealed

PlayStation Japan has updated the file size for Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind on the JP PlayStation StoreThe file size is listed at 14.2 GB for the bundle while the concert bundle is listed at 22.6 GB. *PLEASE NOTE that the Japanese Re Mind bundle will include a English Mode, so the file size may vary across different regions*

The North American PlayStation Store has the DLC + Concert bundle listed at 8.4 GB while the regular bundle doesn't have a file size currently listed.

EOdgjltWoAABGqy.thumb.jpeg.140c67d9b5fa1c21652ea9673b3aa0e2.jpeg

The Australian PlayStation Store reportedly had the DLC + Concert bundle at 8.4 GB as well while the Xbox One version has a smaller file size of 6.41 GB. 

Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind will be available on January 23rd on PlayStation 4 and February 25th for Xbox One. Preview videos for the -World of Tres- concert video were uploaded onto Kingdom Hearts' YouTube channel. 

UPDATE [Jan 19 2020]: PlayStation Japan have updated the preview image on the Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind pre-order with new artwork of Sora and Kairi sharing a paopu fruit. You can view it below.

EOrb8WxXkAExx2I.jpeg.95ca18bfb42138f872cd797d58191c90.jpeg

The full version has been posted by @MysticDistance. You can view it below.

Keep up to KH13.com for the latest Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind news and information!

EOsRRs_XkAAUO6c.jpeg

View full article

We are so close, and yet, it seems the day doesn't end up arriving. Why is it that the closer we get to a date, the farer away it seems?!

Edited by Ursalink

Aww man that new artwork of Sora and Kairi really brings some warm feeling in my heart. Very beautiful and kind romantic. I'm so excited for this DLC and I hope it lives up the expectation. I'm so glad I didn't watch any of the Re:Mind trailers because I don't what's going on or what's happening in the DLC.

It also states somewhere that we're getting the free update before the DLC.  Anyone have an idea when that might be?  I was planning on playing through the main story again first for the added cutscenes.  Would be nice to get that a day or 2 before

I'm kinda confused here, The size of my KH3 game says it's 40.58 GB right now, I have the dlc keyblade's downloaded but I don't know if the Remind dlc has been pre-loaded at all yet in preparation of it's release...Also, I didn't get the concert version.