Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Which "Reports" are the most interesting to collect within the Kingdom Hearts series?

Which "Reports" are the most interesting to collect within the Kingdom Hearts series?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which "Reports" are the most interesting to collect within the Kingdom Hearts series?

• Ansem's Reports (Kingdom Hearts)
    • Secret Ansem Reports (Kingdom Hearts II)
    • Xehanort's Reports (Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep)
    • Secret Reports (Kingdom Hearts III)

In my opinion, the Secret Reports in Kingdom Hearts 3 were definitely the most interesting because some of the Reports give little teases of the future of Kingdom Hearts. And some of the Reports give some little insight of some members in Organization XIII.

5 hours ago, Darkfire1408 said:

KH1 had the most interesting way to collect them. Especially with Aerith and company introducing them to you.

KH1 was certainly the only game I can recall where the Reports, or their counterparts like the diaries in Days, were actually referenced by the characters in the game. The other games don't mention them at all and it's more a way of delivering or expanding on lore beyond what the story contained.

I don't think that there is one that I find the most interesting because they all have interesting things in them.  That being said, I gave my vote to Ansem's Report from Kingdom Hearts 1 because it's actually mentioned at the beginning of the game and it gives you backstory on who Ansem is and what led him to become a villain (until he was revealed to be Xehanort's Heartless in Kingdom Hearts II that is).

As much as I love KH2 I have to give KH1 the edge here, the ansem reports are actually related to the story and definitely more interesting to obtain than just opening a chest or fighting battle gates.

I'm surprised so many people are voting for KH3 but the answers here barely reflect that. The KH3 secret reports really sour a lot more of the plot than the game itself