Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat

Ok so had a thought and it's kind of driving me insane.

Luxord gives Sora the "wild card" saying it might turn the table and we never see it again and now with the secret episode Luxord appears to be in Yozora's world (via good end) ... So what if Luxord gave Sora the wild card knowing he would face and lose to Yozora and end up turning to crystal (bad end) and it's this wild card that frees him from the crystal setting up the scene for the base games secret ending where Sora looks at his hand

My thought on this is more like this:
Sora was always going to turn into a crystal, so the secret ending in the base game and whatever happens works no matter the bad or good ending because Sora will turn into one at some point.

The wildcard given by Luxord was so that Yozora could help him

well another reason i thought about this is because it seems like luxord is some how going against what the master of masters wants by knowing and trying to find the box (even if dictated by luxu) where im just assuming that Yozora will end up siding with MoM at first

either way with all this im really excited to see what KH has in store for the future