Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat

Like I legitimately felt like this shit was going to affect her the most. But like ..I never guessed she'd go to sleep for a year to try and find clues to Sora.

@DANNY.R.G.8 I love the further push at their relationship. Also I don't think more than the year would pass. Because it seems Riku has found his way to Sora so we should be seeing him brought back within the next title before we hit KH4.

Also thanks to the whole point of Sora doing what he does in ReMind, we already have our entire story for Sora's level 1 reset by KH4.

In fact I'd be fine with the next title being just Riku or even Yozora moments and no Sora.

There's definitely a bridge game in the mix.

We have a separate team on PX, and another team probably putting together the bridge game. Whereas Osaka will start development on KH4 after Nomura gets the bridge game team far enough.

yeah prob

oh wow the english sentences are so japanese laughsinnomura

also there's barely any actual japanese

remember that fake kanji (the complex characters) is a thing you can do by making one out of random radicals (the things that make them up). Materu, a music producer does it all the time. Or to word it differently, those complicated characters that look like real japanese kanji aren't necessarily real.

I don't think any of it means anything important, it's just to give the buildings the vibe

You know what, I'm all for this

Although, it will be a toned down version, to fit KH's rating

It still won't be the true vision of vs13 :SadCat:

ah

Idk, they didn't let him before

i think they are in some kind of dream world like riku says, i didn't play ddd so i'm not sure how it works

and i think the final world is the end of the KH universe but serves as a frontier between multiple one, and so maybe yozora is from another universe where every kh things exist but in a different form, like the keyblade not being an actual key

I have a new theory on the "canon" endings

Sora was always going to turn into a crystal, was only matter on whether he's strong enough or not. Sora lost so he turned into a crystal, Sora won so he didn't need to be "saved" by Yozora yet but is going to happen at some point. Reason for the crystalization? Final World shenanigans. Maybe because Sora looks like an actual person rather than a star in Final World, it's causing problems like turning him into crystals but Yozora can save him somehow

I think I've got 4 down now. YX, Dark Riku, Xigbar, and Larxene. I have a feeling Luxord will either be next or one of the last few because his time mechanic still manages to get me every time.

For now I gotta get some sleep. Got work in the morning.

hmm, I'm not sure that when yozora touch crystal sora and say "i will save you" he's talking to him, he might be talking about stella

i think he was asked to save sora but only bad things happened because of this like stella "dying" and maybe he's a bit mad