Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat

"TN: If I were to say something like “the true identity of so-and-so,” for example, that would spoil the surprise for people later on. So, I can’t say anything specific, but sometimes I do see interpretations that make me think they could be overthinking things."

"TN: If I were to say something like “the true identity of so-and-so,” for example, that would spoil the surprise for people later on. So, I can’t say anything specific, but sometimes I do see interpretations that make me think they could be overthinking things."

The most common interpretation is definitely Demyx, though Sora is quickly building too. Also when Nomura said the whole true identity of so-and-so, I'm under a bigger impression MoM is someone we already know.

I do hope with the next title he goes for weaker trailers in terms of story content cause these trailers definitely went from great to very spoilerish. Whereas ReMind was much better, a lot of the story content was left out.

it was a choice on my part

the re mind and data greeting stuff are content everyone who bought the dlc is going to experience more than likely, and it appeals to a more casual crowd

the limit cut, secret episode and premium menu stuff are for the more hardcore side

Pete: my boat is my power

so do you guys think the water we see in the title screen for kh3 is the final world?

but why do you guys think nomura hasnt had sora say he loves kairi before

like does nomura think love is too strong of a word?

it seems dumb though at this point

I understood it when they were young