Sign in to follow this  
KH13

*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat

it would be dubbed, "Two aquaintences"

but in all seriousness if it had a name, it would be probably "2 dreams"

i willl

the answer is we dont know

could be anybody

i like the idea he is some sort of keyblade hunter, some kind of military leader

i like to think he could be an alternate worldline version of noctis, but thats just me

i mean it could be noctis

just not the same noctis as the one from ff15

like ff characters in general all have their own origin stories in kh that are widely different than the ones in their own games

they are basically brand new characters, so in theory, he could be noctis, but as it stands we cant be too sure about where this might take the series

i like to imagine he is a version of noctis simply from another worldline

which are the alternate dimension things they brought up in kh3

but interestingly enough, there is a buttload of ff13 and fabula nova chrystalis references within the shibuya in yozoras secret boss arena

so it really could be connected to versus 13 somehow, we wont know for sure until probably at least kh4

I doubt we are getting more DLC. Nomura said he wanted to make one big DLC and release it and that's what we got.

We will probably get a Final Mix at some point that's just base game + DLC in it

Random thought of the day, what if Kairi and Lea actually didnt only train but did something in secret while gone and pretended to still be weak in the KBG Battles for some unrevealed reason?

That would be kinda dumb ngl. What reason would there be for them to pretend to be weak? Almost died before the battle started, are fighting the dude who they believe is behind all of the problems currently in the world, Kairi ends up kidnapped and then killed so no point in Lea holding back there, Lea genuinely cares for Isa. So pretending to be weak while trying to stop Isa is a bit weird. Especially since he took down Kairi and Sora. Idk I dont see it.

It’s funny too, because in DDD, when Riku was pinned by ansem, he got out of it by vanishing his key blade and resummoning it in a different position so he could swipe at ansem.

Kairi could have done something like summon her keyblade to her other hand or something.

It's just bad because it's literally there to just force the plot forward. Oh we need someone to serve this one purpose so that Xehanort can actually achieve his goal and make the final battle commence. Which isn't too bad till you also realise it's her third time serving this purpose and has gotten in the way of her potential development as a character.

it's the full arena from second image posted before

the number 10 through 13 are only used in circles like this one, in scala and shibuya they use it like us

like 10 would be IO

it's weird that it's not consistent

or it's only up to 13 to avoid 12 and 3 being written the same way for example