Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Connected

*DLC-SPOILERS* Do you think this is.. .?

Could be. Their heads have the same shape, the hair line is similar (as can be seen in the mirror), and they have the same VA. Of course they could perhaps just use Luxord's VA as temporary filler as they did with Riku's VA for Young Xehanort in BbS. One should try and figure out who voices this random car driver in Japanese. If he's also being voiced by Luxord's Japanese VA then I very much believe this could be Luxord's somebody.

I was just about to start a topic about this, their voices are similar and he kinda looks like Luxord from the back. I'm starting to wonder if Yozora is from the original keyblade war before Union x. From the way Yozora was talking, the body he has isn't his original, which would explain the title "Falsus Rex" meaning False King.

I seriously think that it is Luxord. Luxord being Yozora's driver would be an amazing twist because I was wholeheartedly expecting Luxord's somebody to show up in KH Union X along with Marluxia/Luariam and Larxene/Elrena, but with this possibly being Luxord in Yozora's world that also brings the question of how Luxord's somebody was possibly a Keyblade wielder (as stated by Xemnas) since what we've seen of Yozora's world through the Verum Rex commercial and the Secret Episode, no one shown in Yozora's world so far has been shown truly wielding a Keyblade (save for Yozora when he steals yours).

Anyway, yes, I believe that that is Luxord in the driver's seat and can't wait to see the direction things go from here on out.

Edited by Keyblade101