KHUX SN++ - Rage form Sora

Do you have suggestion on trait to use?

Actually i have:

• extra attack power 40%
  • STR+1000
  • Ground Enemy def -60%
  • Damage in raids+40%
  • Def+2000

My keyblade settings are always in auto with Kairi KH III a usually in first position.

For me is not totaly clear on how to manually set every keyblade.

Thanks

The traits you have are all pretty great already, but you'll want to replace that Def +2000 with something better. The game doesn't say it, but that trait is effectively worthless and has been since traits were introduced. Ideally, you'd want air defense -60, or possibly another raid +40.

If you were talking about which skill to give it, though, I'd say something like Atk Boost 11 Max + GA 0 (or GA 1/GA 2, if you have any of them).

thank you.

ive just received air defense -60. I think im ok now.

What about the draw point deal? Should i sell every medal under 5 stars? I have really a lot

Edited by Mylo

You should take advantage of it, but it would be a good idea to wait until it gets updated on 2/6. For now, just hold onto the medals you have.

In terms of which medals you should sell, there's a lot. The game doesn't care whether they're 5*, 6*, or 7*. What it does care about is the tier level. So if you have a 5* T2 Donald, it'll still be worth 2 points (just like a 7* T2 Hercules would also be only 2 points). It's up to you if you want to keep one of every medal (collectors usually do), but for the most part, you can sell every T2-T7 medal you have. Be aware of what you're getting rid of before you commit to anything, though: there are still a small handful of T4, T6, and T7 medals that can be upgraded to T9 if you have enough of them. Also, never unequip a medal that is being used to boost your subslots: there's no guarantee you'll be able to replace it, and that would weaken your setups.