Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wolf on the Run

return of the keyblade

Azura was fighting her best when she saw a boy starting to help her fight the heartless off."He's helping me?Finally,you called the right person!"Azura says to the necklace.The necklace shines and then goes back to normal."But...is he of light or of dark?"Azura wonders.A Neoshadow appears behind her.She quickly slashes it in half and kills it.She see more coming her way.She smiles and attacks the heartless as they keep coming.

black ace accepted

joe turned to see more heartless coming "Ow man enough all ready" he said joe cut down the heartless infront of him then jumped over Azura and cut down the heartless coming at her "Finally they stopped coming these dam heartless really get on my nerves anyway nice to meet ya i'm joe and you are" joe asked with a smile

Azura tilted her head and looked at him."Azura.Nice to meet you as well..."Azura says as she moves her keyblade around."But...the real question is...are you from light,or from the darkness?"Azura asks not even bothering in getting into a defense stance or fighting stance.She looks at him for a while."(He seems to nice to be from the darkness.He must be from light...right?)"Azura thinks.She waits for an answer.

joe looks at azura "Well your a smart one thats for shore i was about to ask you the same question anyway I'm a light weilder and you i'm guessing your on my side as well anyway is this your home world seems nic its the first world besides my home world i've ever been to wish i had more time to injoy it but i'm on a mission"

Azura looked around."Um,yeah.I'm light.And no.My home is Hollow Bastion.This is Twilight Town I think..."Azura says.It was her first time outside her home world.She needed to learn the worlds better.She hears him."A mission?What kind of mission?"Azura asks.She was wondering what kind of mission would a keyblade wielder would have.It had only been about a month that she had found out that she could wield her keyblade.So she was kind of starting to learn a bit more of the history of the keyblade itself.

"My mission is to find the other light weilders before the drak weilders find them and kill them and stop what i saw happen to the worlds in the future ow ya i've been to the future i know what will happen if the darkness wins and kills all the light weilders the worlds will be corrupted every light weilder born will be killed and all are familys and friens will be lost and i cant let that happen"

Azura looks at him."Oh my..."Azura says as she hears what he says.She looks down."I had no idea..."Azura says.She looks at her keyblade."(You chose me just a month before I met this guy.Does it mean something?)"Azura thinks as if she was talking to the keyblade.Then she looks at the necklace.Then she looks at Joe."Um,can I help you with your mission?If you don't mind."Azura says as she puts her keyblade down.

joe looks at the girl then thinks in his head "well it would be nice to have some company and she is kind of cute maybe i should let her come with me and at least this way if the dark weilders attack ether of us we wont be alone" joe looks at the girl "okay ya you can come with me so was there any more light weilders on your world or was it just you"

Azura looks at him."Oh,thanks.I promise I won't hold you back and that I will fight at the best of my abilities."Azura says with a smile.She tilts her head a bit and looks at him."Hm,well.As far as I'm concerened I'm...the only one left..."Azura says looking down a bit.She shakes her head.She looks at him."Um,well.As I could see.There's no one else here that can wield a keyblade..."Azura says.

"hum well i know there's nobody else on my world who can use a keyblade ether but on my way here i passed a world that looked like this place a town maybe we can find someone there what do you think should we try there our look around here longer"

Azura thinks.She smiles."Sure.I have only searched this area over here.But I haven't checked that one over there."Azura says.She thinks."(If they're more.Maybe I can find an answer to these questions...)"Azura thinks.She looks at Joe and smiles."Well,come on.Let's go and check it out.Who knows.Maybe there a whole lot of keyblade wielders here.Just that we haven't looked in the right place."Azura says as she starts to walk.

joe follows behind azura remember everything he had saw in the future "man i hope i can change all that" joe thought joe and azura then walked into a small clearing sarounded by tree's then joe taps azura on the sholder "Hey look over there a mansion over there lets go have a look"

Azura looks at him and then upfront.She sees a mansion upfront."Hm,OK."Azura says.They walk over to the mansion.They see that the gates were unlocked.They pushed one of the gates and entered.They got to the door.Azura knocked on the door.But the door opened."Guess no one's home?"Azura asks.They enter and look around."Um,hello?Anyone here?Alive?Dead?Anyone?"Azura says as she walks around.

joe begins to walk around the house "Dam looks like nobody has lived here in years" joe walked up stairs and walked into a room that was pure white "Dam its alot brighter then the rest of the house" joe then notices some pictures on the wall so he brushs off the dust "hey this looks like me but with brown hair hey azura come up here and look at this"

Azura hears Joe and walks over to the room."Whoa.So bright and white."Azura says.She walks over to him."What are you looking at?"Azura asks.She looks at the picture."Hm,what's that?"Azura asks.She looks at the picture.Then at Joe."Hehe.Hey,it kind of looks like you.You just need to dye your hair brown and you could be twins."Azura says with a smile.She always tried to find a way to make any situation,serious or sad,happy.She looks at the picture."Are there more?"Azura asks.

"to looks at all the drawing ya and they nearly all have the drawing of the guy who looks like me wait i wonder my granddad did tell me i looked and acted a lot like my ancester sora i wonder if these could be drawings of him after all granddad said he did vistit alot of worlds when he was my age" joe then looks at another picture "Hum now this ones got me stumped its like a drawing of some platform and had the centre theres like some hearts shaped door kind of weird"

Azura looks at it."Yeah.It does look quite wierd."Azura says.She looks at him."Well,if it is your ancsester.Then you resemble him alot.Well,according to the picture."Azura says.She looks at the picture again."This plataform.Is so...wierd..."Azura says.She takes the picture in her hand and looks at it a little longer."I...I...think I've seen this place before..."Azura says as she looks at the necklace.Witch started to glow.

joe looks at some more pictures then see's one of sora and what joe guess to be some of his friends joe took the picture "I bet granddad will like this to see a picture of sora" to then looks to azura "really were have you seen this before" joe asked wanting to know

Azura nods."Y-Yeah.It was the night when I became orphan and lost my family.Most of it is a blur but I can still make the figures out.The house caught on fire.No.Someone had killed my parents and setted it on fire.It wasn't an accident.I had no chance of escaping,when I fell into a portal.When I woke up.I saw that I was in a plataform.I went to the edge to see if I could get off.But it was so high...I remember seeing the door and the rest is a blur...next thing I know.I'm right infront of the house,seeing it burn down into nothing."Azura says.She holds her head trying to remember more.

joe looks at azura "hey dont worry if thats all you can remember thats all you remember i'm shore when the time is right you will remember it thought but for now you should leave it be anyway it doesnt look like there is any more keyblader masters here so i think we should go and find a new world what ya say"

Azura looks at him and nods."Yeah.OK.Come on.Let's go and find a new world."Azura says.They walk out of the mansion and back into the town."Well,there should be keyblade wielders in other worlds.Now the question of the hour...in witch one to start looking..."Azura says.She looks around."(That night was the wierdest of my life.That night...you came to my neck...without me even notecing.What are you?)"Azura thinks as she stears at the necklace.

Quentin was slowly falling through the air, he could see twilight Town.

"Woah... WOAH!!" Quentin yelled, he steared away from the clocktower, and started going towards the old mansion.

"I knew I should of read more on controls." Quentin said, he crashed through the window and fell on the ground with a thud.

"Owwwe." Quentin said, he tore of his helmet.

Azura heard a crash and glass break.She turned to see that something had crashed against the mansion and through a window."Oh my.Joe,come.There's someone in there!"Azura says as she turns and runs back to the mansion.She goes inside and looks around."Hello?"Azura asks."Owwwe."says a voice.Azura hears and sees that it came from upstairs.She went to one of the rooms and saw someone.She saw the window broken."Oh my.Are you OK?"Azura asks.

"Er... I guess..." Quentin said, he slowly dissummoned the rider and armor. He felt like crap. He realised hi health was low, and grabbed a bottle from the bag, it read "POTION" Quentin gulped a bit and felt better. He putted it away. He slowly stood up, and looked at the person talking to him. It was a girl around his age with short Brown hair and brown hair. Quentin realised that he's in twilight town, and he doesn't know her in the least.

"Er... hello? I'm Quentin Victor." Quentin said.